Step 1 Sole Source + About to start Cambridge again

Well done to you Lizzie. I doubt I'd hit the St mark by week 3. But alas is coming of rather than going on our staying the same. I should be pleased:)

I lost 5lb this week - and so have reached 1 stone in 3 weeks! Yippee so happy! I was very very tempted by wine and pizza last night after a stressful couple of days in work, but I'm so glad now that I didnt!

alex - Well done on your loss, we have lost the same in 3 weeks :)

I can really feel the difference with 1 stone gone now. My coat is getting to big for me so starting to look a little silly on me. It will be the last year I wear it anyway as next winter I will get a small size, fingers crossed.

I have my second interview tomorrow and its going to last for about 2 hrs. I am quite nervous, feel like I am going for an exam. Its only me and one other person that have been offered the second interview so I have a 50/50 chance haha.

Nice that the sun is shinging today, summer is just around the corner lets hope anyway

Best of luck with the interview, hope all goes well,I'll be thinking of you. Stay confident!

Yeah I can def feel the difference, my trousers are really loose! Hope these good losses continue eh!

Wellllllllll.....I fell at the hurdle this weekend. Was invited out to a 50th at the last minute. ..the dreaded drink decided to show its face. Naturally got peckish and the rest is history! Anyway...doubt I will make my goal by the end of the month but I have jumped back on the horse today......taking it minute by minute. ...armed with 3ltrs of water at my desk... hopefully will drink all before I leave the office.....fingers crossed. ABSOLUTELY DREADING WEIGH IN TOMORROW! :banghead::banghead::banghead:

MsFine - Everyone has slip ups so don't worry. The main thing is that you are back on it now and haven't let it take you away from the diet completely. You will be fine and you never know you might still get a loss tomorrow :)

I had my second interview last week but I didn't get the job. It was down to a minor thing in the end between me and the other person. I am fine about it now and will just keep a look out for something else. I am not to desperate to move from where I work now but just ready for a change thats all.

I am going out this Saturday for a friends birthday so I might have to have a couple of drinks. I could say I won't but I don't want to kid myself haha. I have my fourth weigh in tonight and could do with another 3 pounds coming off or even 4 to put me in the 16s but I think thats a bit ambitious.

Morning everyone,

So I had me weigh in last night and I only lost 1 pound. No where near what I thought I would of lost. It doesn;t make any sense to me to be honest but oh well better that I lost something I supoose. Last time I did it I had lost so much more by this point.

Lizzie - Sorry about the job and 1lb off is better than 1lb on. :) I have just finished making a pig of myself anf I dont know why??? Because I COULD!! Silly silly silly...think im using TOTM as an excuse. I was doing so well before last week and its gone down hill. Since Thursday I have just been a complete idiot with food and I wasn't even hungry. The feeling after eating is worse than when I'm not or the boredom. Just want to kick myself. I have less then 10 days until my hols and know I will have gone up on the scales come Tuesday even if I start behaving from today. Even with my little blip last week I lost 2lb I know this will NOT BE THE CASE on tuesday. So :mad::mad::mad: with myself.

Hi all,

MsFine, dont worry about the blip - move on and concentrate on losing it again - we've all done it and never enjoy it due the guilt! You'll soon get back into it and probably have a big loss next week :)
Lizzie - 1lb isnt very motivating is it! I'm there currently too - my week goes from wed to wed, but last saturday to saturday I didnt lose anything (put on 1lb and lost it again!) which was very frustrating as i've stuck to it all! I have now lost 1lb over the weekend, so got until wednesday morning to lose another 2 lbs unless I'll be not happy! my husband tells me if I lose 1 lb per week in a year thats 52lb -i replied with if I'm still on this diet in 1 year - I'll eat you!

Slowly and Steadily - at least its heading in the right direction eh! but really want a packet of crisps!

Hi all,

MsFine, dont worry about the blip - move on and concentrate on losing it again - we've all done it and never enjoy it due the guilt! You'll soon get back into it and probably have a big loss next week :)
Lizzie - 1lb isnt very motivating is it! I'm there currently too - my week goes from wed to wed, but last saturday to saturday I didnt lose anything (put on 1lb and lost it again!) which was very frustrating as i've stuck to it all! I have now lost 1lb over the weekend, so got until wednesday morning to lose another 2 lbs unless I'll be not happy! my husband tells me if I lose 1 lb per week in a year thats 52lb -i replied with if I'm still on this diet in 1 year - I'll eat you!

Slowly and Steadily - at least its heading in the right direction eh! but really want a packet of crisps!

Loooooooooool. I know I know....trying to drink more water to see if that helps. I've been quite laspe with the h20 intake also.

So i stayed with 1lb loss, boo hoo :mad:. I agreed with my consultant that I'd give it 2 weeks and then either move up a step or down a step- but utterly fed up! How often do you all weigh yourselves? I currently weigh daily and its driving me mad! I think I may try and ignore the scales and just weigh myself weekly or twice weekly? Ive not done anything in work all week!

So i stayed with 1lb loss, boo hoo :mad:. I agreed with my consultant that I'd give it 2 weeks and then either move up a step or down a step- but utterly fed up! How often do you all weigh yourselves? I currently weigh daily and its driving me mad! I think I may try and ignore the scales and just weigh myself weekly or twice weekly? Ive not done anything in work all week!

Alex is your consultant measuring u? Sometimes measurements show more activity than the mere scales.

yes, this week I lost 1/4 inch on my waist and 1 inch off my hips - so that was encouraging, total of 8 inches lost over the last 5 weeks.

Back