About to start lipotrim....

my first day was really hard too, had to go to bed really early cos i just felt as if i had no energy, but feel much better this morning and am back at the books! need some advice, when i start back to college next week after my exams there are some days im on campus from 9-4, and there's no common room or facilities where i could make a shake, and i know i couldn't go that long without one without feeling really awful. i've already tried the flapjacks and i think i can safely say they're the most offensive thing i've ever put in my mouth (no pun intended!!!) so don't know what to do? i was looking on ebay and when u search lipotrim there are some low carb diet bars used for CD and lighter life that come up, do you think it would be ok to have one of these instead of my lunchtime shake on the occasional days that im on campus over lunch time?

I got a shaker from my chemist for £5 , and its basically a flask with a little sieve in it, you could keep a bottle of water with you and the flask and just mix your shake up anywhere! I hven't even used my blender as the flask is that good! I wouldn't personally risk substituting anything but maybe someone else has tried that??
good luck with the next day xx

9lb shiv!! well done thats amazing, if I lose half that in the first week I will be chuffed to bits!! congratulations and keep going, your's gonna be slim jim in no time :)

Hi!
I'm a newbe aswell(well as of Saturday)
It's been this site that inspired me,
I'm soooooo excited! Can't WAIT to start!
Really looking forward to hearing your progress,
Good Luck,
Keep us posted,

Love Daisy
xxx

welcome daisy! heres wishing you lots of success! how much you got to lose hun??

oooh i tested my pee at work and there are ketones ion it already! woop x

That's amazing!
Collecting my shakes today, anyone any advice on which ones to get?

I've got about 6 or 7 sone to lose:( I'll find out from the chemist today properly.
I'm about 16 stone so I'd say that's right.
Has me reeeeeeally worried now cos I seem to be the one with the furtest to go:(

Keep us informed on your progress!

Love Daisy,
xxx

hey lads and lasses,

I too am supposed to be picking up the shakes today but my chemist has been really crappy about ordering them in! (though i suppose i should be giving them some leeway as i did decided to try and pick some up on new years eve).
This will be my third visit to get them and i'm hoping that i shall actually be able to start this regime tomorrow. I've even drawn myself a little calendar with little tips on it (that i pinched off of all you kind posters).

Any other men out there doing LT?

D

Daisy, I've been doing it now for 8 weeks plus and am doing well but still have 7 stone to go so you are not alone!

My Husband is keen to start on the diet too, just waiting for a family meal to be over next weekend as he doesn't want the family to know he is doing it.

Wooo everyone is doing soooo well,
Hahaha I love it, trying to pick your shakes up on New Years day D, I'm exactly like that. I get so motivated I want to do it NOW!!

julie that's great that your hubbie will be doing it with you,
I wont be telling too many people in work either so this site will be my "go to"
Haha I haven't even started and it's been great!

Your all great,
Good Luck to us!
Love Daisy
xxx

Hi, daisy!
you could potentially lose your weight in 6 months! Think of something that you did 6 months ago, I bet it feels like 2 minutes since!

I really dont even notice I'm doing Lipotrim, its not like any other diet I've done before!
I did SW a while back and it felt like torture not being able to eat the same as my boyfriend. Today I made him a pizza and some spicy chicken wings, and i didnt feel like I wanted one at all! its a strange feeling!

I feel pretty crappy at the moment, like Im gonna faint any minute. Again its strange because the last time I felt like this is when I would try and starve myself, but when I do that I feel so faint that I get ravenous and could eat anything and everything! I feel faint now, but not hungry at all! Bizarro! lol

Anyway,
take care all xx

I'm a bit concerned about the feeling faint thing cos I need a decent amount on energy in work. I give presentations to large groupes and need to be all energetic etc. I'll be in work on Monday-day3-can anyone tell me what to expect or how to get more energy?

thanks all,
love daisy xx
:party0011:

I have only felt faint once, and that was because I was standing for hours and got way too hot and hadn't had much to drink. As soon as I took my coat and scarf off, had a drink and sit down for a few minutes I was fine.

If anything I would think it would only be in the first few days.

I'm a bit concerned about the feeling faint thing cos I need a decent amount on energy in work. I give presentations to large groupes and need to be all energetic etc. I'll be in work on Monday-day3-can anyone tell me what to expect or how to get more energy?

thanks all,
love daisy xx
:party0011:

I have a pretty hetic job that requires me to be on the ball! So was worried to that I would be "up to it" on LT....and to be honest after the first few days actually I had much more energy on LT....only thing that I need to do was ensure I had my Flapjack during the mid day to keep me going......:rolleyes:

hi everyone

i started lipotrim yesterday so far so good just a bit wrecked now drinking loads of water don't mind it at all just hope i can stick to it i am 15 stone 4 :eek: and want to get down to ten and a half stone so am on this for the long haul this site is amazing everyone has done so well heres hoping i can do the same

Well all,
first shake down! Had chocolate with two spoons of coffee as I'm a caffine addict and I had a sup before the coffee and wasn't too impressed. That's the whole point I suppose. I feel really full now. I LOVE THE INSPIRATION SLIDE SHOW!!!
Thanks for your tips for work guys, It's going to be sooo worth it!
How is everyone today?

Love Daisy,
xxx

Officially started and seem to be going through the water rather well! had 3 pints plus the shake!
Had the strawberry, mixed with plenty of ice and water and whizzed in a cocktail machine! Not the best shake in the world but not the worst either!

I'm highly motivated at the moment, and wondering how long its going to last! been bitten by something flea like and have a swollen toe and a rather nasty rash on my leg!

Hi ladies!

I started lipotrim yesterday. Nice to know I'm not alone. Hope this works good luck to everyone! I was wondering if anyone has any tips on mixing the shake? mine always ends up lumpy.

Thanks

Hey K, I bought a Lipotrim shaker for 13euro and it works a charm but I believe you can get them much cheaper around.
You're certainly not alone, this place is great! Just had chicken "soup" and it was suprisingly nice! BUT i put mixed herbs in, not sure this is ok? Any know please let me know!
How's day 2 going K?

I used dry herbs and black peper all the time in the soup....and it didnt effect ketosis....really helps with the flavour!

Oh yum, never thought of black pepper!
That will be tomorrows adventure;)
Love the vanilla shake-well not love- but nicest so far!

I like the vanilla shake hot with a spoon of coffee in it. Its like a lovely frothy latte. In my soup I put curry powder or herbs plus LOADS of black pepper, I've also put chicken seasoning in....just make sure you check the ingredients and see what the carb count is. As long as the carbs are low you'll stay in ketosis.

Re lumps....I mix mine with an electric whisk.....I had a few lumpy shakes when I first started and it was awful, so I invested in the whisk and it was sooooooooo worth it.

Back