About to start lipotrim....

Thanks Shaz!
The soup will soon be my fave! I had my choc shake ith coffee, liked it. I'd say vanilla and coffee is well nicer! Good thinking batgirl:)

ooh adding coffee is a great idea! I would never have thought of that! Day 2 was ok i'm on day 4 now and its getting a bit harder :s but I have already lost more than 8kgs so thats keeping me motivated.

ooh adding coffee is a great idea! I would never have thought of that! Day 2 was ok i'm on day 4 now and its getting a bit harder :s but I have already lost more than 8kgs so thats keeping me motivated.

Well done k44 for getting to day 4!!!

WOW! 8kgs off already!!!

Now that is motivating...

Well done!!!!:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

Aww thanks! the loss and my mums support is keeping me going! Still a long way to go though! I so wish I could have the soup but I'm veggie :( so no can do. Has anyone been exercising during the lipotrim period? I'm just a bit concerned as I have my TaeKwonDo class 2morro n dnt wanna pass out n embarass myself!

-x-

what a great new years present to give yourself go for it and loking forward to hearing about your first weight loss of ponds gone forever next week!!!xxx

Hi all
Just wanted to say how much I love this site!
I start L.T on sat and I can't wait!!! I am feeling so positive and excited too.
Thank you all for letting me join your gang! xxx

Aww thanks! the loss and my mums support is keeping me going! Still a long way to go though! I so wish I could have the soup but I'm veggie :( so no can do. Has anyone been exercising during the lipotrim period? I'm just a bit concerned as I have my TaeKwonDo class 2morro n dnt wanna pass out n embarass myself!

-x-

I'm a veggie too.i haven't tried the soup but it says its suitable for veggies.

I'm just into week 2 and the chemist has just introduced the bars which I think taste burnt. I tried the soup for the first week and hate it, I personally think it is one of the worse things I have ever tasted. I get a stale 'chinese take away' taste at the start and it just gets worse from there.

So sticking to the shakes, and after my first weigh in at 19.10 st, I'm down to 18.9.

Getting bored though!

Hi all,

Congrats on all the dropped pounds/kg.

This is my second time on LT, only on Day 3 so no flap jacks for me yet.
However when I was on it before, when I tasted them I thought they were vile but had to eat them out of convenience and I found that if you take small bites of the peanut flavour with black coffee its alright! Also, it is nice to chew something! Even the thought of the coconut still makes me nauseous tho.

Thx for the tips for the soup, never thought I could add black pepper.

Hey all!!

Its been a while, I have got a nasty virus on my laptop so no internet at home at the mo :( and I have had 2 weeks off work so I have missed minimins loads!
It is day one of week three today and so far so good, I have already lost 16 pounds!! And I am mega motivated to have lost 3 stone before the start of summer. My work pants are falling off me after two weeks, and I feel so much better already!
I have had a lot of dizziness though! I feel like Im going to faint a couple of times each day, which is quite difficult at work, as I am a nurse so very busy!!

Anyways hope its going ace for you all,
Lotsa love Chrissy xx

Hi

I also started (again) at the start of January, can I join the New Year gang?? going OK so far and managing to keep going. Its good to hear all the stories from you guys and to know we are at the same stage . :)

Hi!

Day 14 tomorrow 4 me, finding it quite a bit easier now not even craving any of the usual stuff which I'm really surprised about!

RE: Chrissy feeling dizzy, I got that a couple of days ago too make sure you're getting all the water you need, try and have a big sip just after you get dizzy. I found that helps. Also try moving a bit more gently and not getting up too quickly because that makes it worse.

Thats just been my experience but I hope it helps!
Week 1 - 7lbs
Week 2 - 6.5lbs

p.s the 8kg thing was totally wrong, turns out my scales were severely broken ( I mean like telling my teeny size 8 mum she weighed 10st BROKEN!) So I was quite disappointed. O well still lost some so no complaints. Sorry :(

Back