Abz' Diary - Maid of Honour

have a great nite tonite abz

Hey Abz... hope your having a fabulous evening & all your stitching & sticking was worth it! xx

hope you've had a great evening... I can imagine you will have.... look forward to the update!!!!

Nas x

hey guys. well here i am happy and hangoverless, ha. had a great time. had a subway sarnie at lunchtime as wanted to make sure i'd kicked ketosis before drinking and the weirdest thing was that i was just like, well, it tastes nice and everything, but i was just eating it for a purpose and that's what it felt like. and then i had 2 choc digestives with a cup of coffee and was like, meh. whatever, don't want them, ha. and then when we got to the restaurant four hours later i wasn't hungry at all, ha. oops. but had an aubergine thingy and a goats cheese pizza and had to eat really slowly to finish them but wanted the bread for the drinking.... and then completely failed to get drunk!! i didn't drink masses because i was aware that i could just keel over, but i drank enough and didn't even get tipsy. ha.

i am feeling a bit nibbly today but haven't given in. but it is so easy to see how easy it is to think 'aaah, i'll start on monday. i may as well' and then the munching feeling would be even worse!! i danced my arse off for 2.5 hours solid too so am hoping i used up a fair bit of the carbs i'd been eating, ha. have gained 2lbs since yesterday so lots of water for me today and hopefully it will drop off again soon. am going to the cinema this afternoon i think so will take a choc shake with me so i don't feel deprived :) am a little worried about next week now. am hoping i won't feel munchy by then because it will be mental afterwards otherwise!! ha.

hope you are all having an amazing weekend. i'm going to go and snuggle up on the sofa with thomas and a water flavouring ice lolly. ha.

abz xx

nice to hear you had a great time and all went well for you , im sure the weight will drop of again in no time well done

well done for getting back on track hun..... that 2lbs wont be there moro x

glad you enjoyed yourself!!!!

Nas x

hey chaps. well i was naff at drinking water yesterday. just sat around in a sleepy fug and went to see wanted at the cinema. so am on a bit of a water mission today, ha. stuck to the diet in every other respect though, although i was feeling nibblesome for most of the day. tried making those cookie things with a chocolate bar, and they weren't the best, ha. luckily i only tried it with a couple of pieces so i didn't have to eat an entire plate of rank. i'm not that keen on the chocolate bars really so i think i'll give those up in the main. also not that keen on the banana tetra which i got to try as well so it looks like it's going to be soups and shakes for me :)

abz xx

Damn water lol. damn it damn it. i had trouble with it too yesterday. but good job otherwise abz! keep going :D xxx

Hey Abz,

Well done with the weekend and good realization about when you do get food how easy it is to cave and let bad habits slip in. I find also a coffee can sometimes do this to me so watch out.

Lots of water and re tell yourself why you are doing this just to stay in the zone!

I'm off to bed so good night and chat tomorrow.

Bren
x

well guys. i have a confession to make. i'm coming off the diet tonight. i'm going to low carb until tomorrow evening and then come off for the wedding so i can drink. the reason i'm deciding to eat now is that i feel truly terrible. insanely so in fact and i'm following the same pattern i did when i first started. that being tiredness and feeling like lead, nausea. i went for a nap this afternoon and slept for four hours...

i really don't want to feel like this over the next couple of days. we have loads of girlie things planned. we are going to get our nails done tomorrow and then having a few drinks on friday night. and i don't want all that spoilt by me feeling like i have no energy. it has been harder this time around with getting back on. but i don't feel like i have to eat because i can't stick to the diet. it's purely because i really want to enjoy this time. i feel so guilty though. and naff about it. and i feel like i've given up. but i'll be back on it full strength on sunday... and i know it's going to be evil after a couple of days off but there you go... so it's egg fu yung for me tonight...

abz xx

Abz, enjoy your nails andfun things tomorrow and it's very normal for you to feel guilty. Worry about that next week, in fact you know you dont need to worry you willjust need to get through those first few days.

A great choice with the low carb and it may do your body some good, as after 2 weeks back on CD your loss should be wonderful!

Have a awesome time being bridesmaid and worry about the rest of your life after Saturday. Hope your mum doesnt mention anything about the house!

Bren
XX

hi hun,

Enjoy the wedding!!!! We want to see loadsa pics!!!! The diet will be here on Sunday!!!!

Love Nas x

hi guys. well i didn't go back on cambridge yesterday. in fact i had a massive panic that i couldn't afford to do it at all. but we have rectified that and today is the start of now until september and i am NOT looking forward to it. it is so hard to get back in the mindset but here i am, raring to go. i gained four lbs over the weekend and now i'm ready to get rid of them again. loads of people noticed that i had lost weight and i have stuck a couple of pics in my albums for all to see :) not many i hasten to add. nothing worse than a slideshow of someone else's wedding, ha. but a couple...

bit worried about the 'entrance to the church' dvd as i was carrying a two year old in the rain and a couple of bouquets and when i got there i realised that due to bunching my boobs were rather, um, well, shoved up.. ha. so hopefully they'll cut that bit :S

here's to a new day, the same diet and the same success :) still haven't cracked the stone mark yet though!!

abz xx

the photos are brilliant and you look gorgeous "that" dress was lovely on you :wow:

but no where did u mention if you had a good time or not duh !!!!!! lol

good luck with getting back on the diet im sure you will do well again :D

Back