Acai berry

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Melissablowes, 13 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Melissablowes

Melissablowes Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st5.0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.99%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    hello

was wondering if anyone has tried acai berry???:D
    I have done lots of reading up about this and your meant to take one in the morning and one in the evening about an hour before dinner and breakfast.

The benefits are
    clearer skin, healthier hair and metabolism boost which helps with weighloss.

I have just brought some off ebay as wa wondering if anyone has tried so they can tell me if they really noticed the difference??

many thanks x:massmoon:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I wouldnt waste your money on it. The site they have is a disgrace, the 'success stories' are fabricated. Be very sceptical about ANY great successes on it

4. Charlotte-Eve

Charlotte-Eve x It's my year to shine x

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11.4lb(18.16%)
    Diet:
    WW ProPoints
    Not sure if you're talking about pills or the fruit, but like Starlight said: these stories are usually crap. And the berries taste RANK! Eurgh I hated them when I tried them!

5. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    There was a Minimins member a few years ago lost about 9 stone on CD. Acai berry 'stole' her before and after photos, posted them on their site, made up a false name for her and a 'story' and accredited all her weight loss to their product :eek:

6. ~Crooked Smile~

~Crooked Smile~ Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(24.86%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I've heard you talk about that before and still can't believe the cheek of them! What did she do about it?

7. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I think there wasnt anything she could do the photos were in the 'public domain'

If you check google there are LOADS of similar stories!

8. mia_queenbee

mia_queenbee Full Member

Diet:
    weight watchers
    oh my word thats terrible. how dare they take the credit for her hard work. id be livid x

9. Melissablowes

Melissablowes Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st5.0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.99%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    ok thanks girls. didnt realise that side of it ive only heard the so called success stories.

Disgusting isnt it that they take some1 elses picture, i didnt think they could do that

10. kelz89

kelz89 Full Member

Diet:
    SW
    Sorry to be a dampner, but i dont think you should of brought them from ebay... they could be anything. Holland & Barrats or a store similar would of been the safest option. But nonetheless, have you got them yet and any updates on them?x

11. sarah1274

sarah1274 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(10.71%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Pro Points
    I did get some off Ebay along with some carbobind things I think they were! :sigh:
    Anyway tried them whilst eating my normal diet ( before ww and it was still fairly low fat!) and they made no difference what so ever, its a shame as I really wanted them to work.
    TBH you are best off on a sensible diet and taking good old fashioned vitamins etc... from somewhere like boots.

Good luck with the weight loss :)

12. hannata

hannata I can haz cake?

Start Weight:
    280lb
    Current Weight:
    249.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    208.5lb
    Lost(%):
    31lb(11.07%)
    Diet:
    ADF
    Nothing beats the old "healthy diet & exercise" malarky really... theres no magic cures!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.