Accident

ohh, hope you feel much much better soon! xx

I happen to be having a very close and personal relationship with Nurofen myself (with my manky foot) so I can attest to its utter brilliance, strength and reliability :D xx

:character00201:Ouch CB!! Didn't see this post til today!! Hope you're OK hun and ignore that nasty Elle and her Evil Kenievel jibs!! Haha!! There's nothing worse than when you're trying to do something to better yourself and it all goes wrong......just see it as teething problems!! Nice hot bath tonight and you'll be fine!! Big nursey hugs coming rite atchya!!:character00264:XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

You were lucky to escape with just bruises really.
I'm still getting the nerve up to get back on my bike after my friend spent 3 months (yes, that long!!) with BOTH wrists in plaster after a nasty fall off her bike. Her BF had to cook, clean, help her wash, do her hair, dress, and everything.
If that was me I'd have starved to death, naked and dirty and been buried with bad hair!!

Glad you're as okay as you are. Take care!!

xx

Hi. Hope you are o.k. today and in the hands of the hunkiest of doctors........good medicine .

Stay well, stay upright lol !!!

xxxxxx

that would be my luck too!!:sign0137:-no hunky similies to send you-you'll just have to use your immagination and call him Barnie after the dinosaur song.xx

Back