• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Accidently made ice cream tonight

S: 16st2lb C: 13st11lb G: 12st10lb BMI: 29.3 Loss: 2st5lb(14.6%)
Lol! Nice to have a change though eh!

See, I don't know if I keep making icecream... did yours come out the texture of melted icecream (but a bit thicker) or more solid than that?

S: 12st6lb C: 10st8lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 28 Loss: 1st12lb(14.94%)
i tried a hot raspberry shake last night, just to see what it was like
bleuuuggghhhh!
def not a good idea.
thought the ice cream was supposed to be ok, maybe i won't bother with that either now!
daisy x

Huseyin

Silver Member
S: 17st2.8lb C: 17st2.8lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 33.6 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Apparently the vanilla version is not supposed to taste that bad i hear, may give that one a go since i have the packs.

PB said:
See, I don't know if I keep making icecream... did yours come out the texture of melted icecream (but a bit thicker) or more solid than that?
No it was exactly like ice cream, I had to eat it with a spoon!
From what you describe, that's what mine usually come out like, just very very thick drink. This was full-on solid style.

I only noticed as the blades at the bottom of my blender were not actually moving any of the mixture around at all, it was too solid!

Foxtrot

Is back in the saddle!
S: 15st1lb C: 14st5.8lb G: 12st7.0lb BMI: 31.6 Loss: 0st9.2lb(4.36%)
I think the chocolate is awful! It doesn't even make a decent shake and it has no depth. The banana one I have been amazed at how thick that goes, bit like an Angel Delight, but it can be a bit sickly all at once so that's an iced pud of two halves for me. Vanilla is a bit of an undecided as yet and I haven't gone near the raspberry!

Foxtrot

Is back in the saddle!
Does it make your chest hair go curly?

Foxtrot

Is back in the saddle!
Ahh, there you go see. I prefer mine straight.

:p:p:p:p:D