Accidently made ice cream tonight

pete10141748

Postaholic
and bleugh, it was nasty :jelous:

I stucka few too many ice cubes in my blender, and no where near enough water to make a thick shake, ended up with ice-cream instead.

Tasted nothing like the lovely choc shake normally does, it was all bland :(

won't be doing that again!

Lol! Nice to have a change though eh!

See, I don't know if I keep making icecream... did yours come out the texture of melted icecream (but a bit thicker) or more solid than that?

Hot choc has been lovely tonight! Sorry, am I making you jealous!?! mmmmm... choclit!

B x

i tried a hot raspberry shake last night, just to see what it was like
bleuuuggghhhh!
def not a good idea.
thought the ice cream was supposed to be ok, maybe i won't bother with that either now!
daisy x

Apparently the vanilla version is not supposed to taste that bad i hear, may give that one a go since i have the packs.

PB said:
See, I don't know if I keep making icecream... did yours come out the texture of melted icecream (but a bit thicker) or more solid than that?

No it was exactly like ice cream, I had to eat it with a spoon!
From what you describe, that's what mine usually come out like, just very very thick drink. This was full-on solid style.

I only noticed as the blades at the bottom of my blender were not actually moving any of the mixture around at all, it was too solid!

I think the chocolate is awful! It doesn't even make a decent shake and it has no depth. The banana one I have been amazed at how thick that goes, bit like an Angel Delight, but it can be a bit sickly all at once so that's an iced pud of two halves for me. Vanilla is a bit of an undecided as yet and I haven't gone near the raspberry!

Does it make your chest hair go curly?

Ahh, there you go see. I prefer mine straight.

:p:p:p:p:D

Back