Accountability is key!!

I'll try the konjac rice when my noodles run out. I do cut the noodles with scissors - so not so long.

Well done on the park run! and the staying the same. A good result for your week.
Thank you 😀 .
I might try that with the noodles I haven’t tried them again but will give them a try now I have got used them again!

Day 212
Yowza how did I forget about the toddler separation anxiety stage 😳 just managed to get my youngest down now to sleep bless him. Pick up cuddle put down and the shouting for ‘want to come downstairs’ is a killer as you feel awful but know it’s the road to ruin 😂.
Good day today had the pancakes and a toffee caramel shake which was nice and about to start on my next box with a few different things which is good and have nearly finished the chocolate orange layer bars which I like but may have done a tiramisu shake thing I did before and ordered too many!

Day 213
Good day but a bit hormonal today so feeling a bit blah as they say(!) stuck to the plan and had a spaghetti pot for dinner which was needed as I was freezing after the water!
Giving the creamy coconut shake another go tomorrow will see what I think and the chicken fajita but I do like the flat bread on its own and the sauce separate as I can pretend it’s a normal flat bread!
My youngest has settled tonight but did wake for a while a 3am for a few hours (which may explain the blah haha!) hoping for a good sleep for him (and us 😂) tonight!

Day 214
Good day today and my youngest had a good nights sleep! I have converted a bit to the creamy coconut shake haha it was lovely this afternoon so will be ordering more (but not loads!) found another pair of jeans today as well! They fit and to my shame they were still in their wrapping with the packaging on so at least I will get to wear them now but remember getting these when my weight was at its highest think one day. It was a nice boost but steady on towards my goal and aiming for that o think around April.

Day 215
Bit of a late diary entry here but need to record the day for myself. It’s gone well off to park run tomorrow (wish me luck 🤣 just happy if I do it!) and today did a ‘stock take’ of what I have and just as well as I didn’t need to do a big order but needed to stock up in porridge and bars which goes to show for me it’s worth checking what I have rather than mindlessly ordering and ordering! Have planned my ‘meal replacements’ for the next month or so and it involves lots of the Irish cream shake which is fine I may even try a teaspoon of instant coffee in it tomorrow to change it up a bit (!!).
Have a lovely weekend everyone! Xx

Hi Bertie, good luck with the park run. It’s a beautiful day, lovely sunshine and crisp with frost. Excellent diary by you - I’m looking for any inspiration that I can find at the moment as I’ve gotten off to a few false starts and need to knuckle down!

Hi Bertie, good luck with the park run. It’s a beautiful day, lovely sunshine and crisp with frost. Excellent diary by you - I’m looking for any inspiration that I can find at the moment as I’ve gotten off to a few false starts and need to knuckle down!
Thank you so much 😀 it was a lovely run (mainly walk by me at this point but I do it haha!) you will do it though this forum is great for support and advice and I have my fingers and toes fully crossed for you! Xxx

Day 216
Good day today it was freezing at the park run but I soon walked up with my walk run technique (!) and I love January weather in January!
Good day on plan and I have had the fajitas and a shake today (trying to have more of the Irish cream ones as have overstocked myself on them!) weigh day tomorrow hoping for a loss but trying to focus on other positives rather than fixate but as long as it’s not a gain I am happy!

Day 217
Hello really pleased as I lost 4lbs and have hit a few milestones of a 6st loss and am now at the top of the BMI range of ‘normal’ (whatever normal means I always think what is normal in everything in life but maybe that’s me!) all the same I am thrilled to bits and as long as it keeps going down or staying the same on the slow route weight loss now and that’s fine with me 😀. I hope everyone has had a nice weekend!

Day 218
Busy work day today and had to get my 121 development review typed out this evening which I never really know what to say! I do have career ambitions but for the next few years they are on the back burner as I have young children.
Good day on plan but the water made me freezing today! I had to layer up in jumpers and my shawl (I do love a good shawl!). Had sweet and sour noodles Which were needed to get some warmth and a shake for tea as I normally warm up by then!

Day 219
Good day today and in further career news (I know I am ranting to myself but humour me haha!) I am considering applying for a role that’s come up today it’s down as a full time role but I have asked the recruiter and the manager is open to part time applicants! I doubt I will get far but going to apply all the same! This is something I wouldn’t have dreamed of doing 7 months ago so even if it goes nowhere I am proud of myself.
I am trying to cut through the Irish cream shakes which I enjoy but as mentioned previously I went a bit overboard on the ordering haha! I am feeling surprised at myself for deciding to apply and I am going to take it as a good sign for my confidence growing!

Day 220
Good day today it’s the end of my working week and the beginning of the crazy days with my two! I have a new class on Friday evening for my eldest with his swimming so the social calendar diary is starting to fill a he gets older!
Exante has gone well and my lo dough bases arrived today so had a ‘pizza’ which was really nice with some passata, prosciutto and low fat mozzarella. Another Irish cream shake haha but thankfully I enjoy them (unlike the tiramisu ones which I got very tired of!)
January is flying by I had aimed to hit 11st by the end of this month but being honest I think it’s unlikely I will but just glad to be slowly losing it.

Day 221
Good day today it was freezing for the school run but had lots of play (and toddler tantrums of course!) with my youngest!
I had the fajitas and the Irish cream shake and it was nice didn’t get my last 2 kites of water drunk till after 5 this evening so no doubt will be up and down all night now haha!

Day 222
On day 222! Liking that number it feels like a long time but also feels like the blink of an eye and I feel grateful to have found Exante. Good day on the plan again my usual at the moment shake and lemon pancakes which I enjoy! Took my eldest swimming in his new next level up (!) class! He loved it which was good and he was very pleased with his swimming of course 😍. Quiet weekend ahead but hoping to get my two out to the park it’s never properly quiet of course but haven’t got lots on and I am park running again tomorrow morning!! Have a lovely weekend everyone!

Day 223
Quick check in it’s been a good day we tried and failed to watch Encanto (they couldn’t concentrate the full length TV of them film 🤣) and then had a play out in the garden and hundreds of rounds of hide and seek!!
Good day on plan it’s weigh in tomorrow so we shall see what it brings.!

Day 224
Good day on the weigh in and activity levels today. I lost 1.5lbs which I am thrilled to fluffies with as it’s a loss and also had a lovely (but chilly) session around the park with my two! It was nice to see them play and I always feel grateful I am a bit more able to get more active than I was before. I ever went on a see saw with my eldest where before I would never have done that due to feeling self conscious which is silly as no one is even looking! It’s a new feeling this lack of self awareness (as in constantly thinking I bet I look this/I bet I look that) and being able to just to it without an agonising internal dialogue in my head about what other people think of me. No doubt I sound crazy but it is how I feel! I hope everyone has had a nice weekend 😀.

Day 225
Busy Monday at work had quite a lot to catch up on that had cropped up on my non working days which was fine as made the day fly!
Two savoury meal replacements today which I never would have considered at the start of the diet but enjoyed the spaghetti bolognese pot and the chicken fajitas (I love the flatbread but to be honest as it does taste quite bread like!)

Day 226
Checking in quick as trying to do the CV and covering letter for this job application which is a bit tougher than I remembered haha!
It’s good practice but fairly sure I won’t get far as whilst they have said part time applications are accepted they want a full timer!
Good plan day I had the lemon pancakes and had to have the Irish cream shake (my main subject at the moment) before my eldest came in as he hates the smell 🤣! Hope everyone is well.

Back