Accuracy of Dukan website phases?

Thanks. It is so encouraging hearing from everyone. Looking at everyone's losses each week, it does appear to get quite a bit slower when you all are close to your goal. For me, that will be a trying time to not give in to a taste of this or that and push onward. I find coming on this site and chatting with you all keeps me a touch bit more focussed. Thank you for that.

Xeilidhx- Congrats on hitting your goal!

Sididd- Lake District... I will remember that!

Dukannotsofatty- Oh, and 3 1/2 hours is nothing to drive. Anything under 8 hours is a quick little drive. It takes 5 1/2 hours to fly to the east coast and about 50 hours to drive there without sleep. lol

AVATAR--- I finally was at enough posts to post a pic of me so you all know who you're talking with, but it looks rather blurry. It is not blurry on my computer file. Anyone have a tip?

I think its just the size of the files hun, they compress it to show it, we could click onit and see it bigger I think. Nice to 'see' you.

No wonder 3.5 is nothing if it takes 50 hours to travel the width of your fair country. it would take those 3.5 hours plus maybe another half hour to drive ours from where I am LOL.

My son's dad lives 7 1/2 hours away, and we live in the same state!

I really have to visit someday. I may not want to leave!

Blimey that is amazing. Just goes to show how differences and our perception of them is different LOL. I knew your country was big, but to think 7.5hours and still in same state, thats BIG!!!!!
:D

Blimey that is amazing. Just goes to show how differences and our perception of them is different LOL. I knew your country was big, but to think 7.5hours and still in same state, thats BIG!!!!!
:D

Well think about this then.......to drive across Texas is about 820 miles and it takes all of 12 hrs.... now that is what you call BIG. Everything really is bigger in Texas....errrr hmmm guess that's why I married a Texan :eek::D

Saska said:
Well think about this then.......to drive across Texas is about 820 miles and it takes all of 12 hrs.... now that is what you call BIG. Everything really is bigger in Texas....errrr hmmm guess that's why I married a Texan :eek::D

Naughty lol xxx

Lol saska, hmmm for the bigger burgers of course!!!!!

I told my daughter that Hike lived 3.5hrs from Grand Canyon and she was so excited...she said can we go visit.

She's been talking about GC this week at school, and just finished reading a book about Planet Earth which had a piece about GC in it.

I would not have been able to tell you where GC was, just that it was a BIG special place in USA. Have just googled it and looked at the map :D

Do you know I think I am going to have to get a map of usa and sit and read it. I had no clue that LV was so close to LA. I did know that LV was close to Mexico though, cos of CSI LOL!!

You guys are educating us Brits :D xx

Lol saska, hmmm for the bigger burgers of course!!!!!

I told my daughter that Hike lived 3.5hrs from Grand Canyon and she was so excited...she said can we go visit.

She's been talking about GC this week at school, and just finished reading a book about Planet Earth which had a piece about GC in it.

I would not have been able to tell you where GC was, just that it was a BIG special place in USA. Have just googled it and looked at the map :D

Do you know I think I am going to have to get a map of usa and sit and read it. I had no clue that LV was so close to LA. I did know that LV was close to Mexico though, cos of CSI LOL!!

You guys are educating us Brits :D xx

On the south rim of the Grand Canyon there is lots of affordable accommodation and the winter is the best time to go IMO.... so spectacular! I hate the word awesome however on this occasion that is the only word to describe it. Another great trip is to vacation in Vegas and then take a chopper ride over and down into the Canyon.....ohhh that's great fun! Happy days, love Saska x

if you want mountains scotland is the place to visit :D

Back