aching joints

lola123

Silver Member
This is a question to all you LL users, I start on thursday but since gaing weight I have really aching joints and a very stiff back first thing. Does anyone else have this problem and does the diet help???????:confused:

Yes Lola, every day, every bone in my body hurts. I start out walking like a 90 year old and then get my pace. I can't wait to reap those benefits of pain free joints. I actually think I look forward to that more then the smaller clothes. It doesn't help either that I broke both of my knees many years ago, requiring 7 or 8 surgeries to get them back as good as possible, but they do suffer a lot with the excess weight. They are now just bone on bone, grinding away at the joint and need replacing but they won't do that until I am at least 50. So I am very anxious to see the results. Too soon to notice anything yet, but I am looking forward big time!!

You are not alone. :)

My joints are still lots better than they were when I started LL last year - however I do have aching hips etc when I wake up so I'm looking forward to those going.

Much better! I have no pain in hips, knees or back now, nor tendonitis in my achilles tendon. Recently I have caught myself actually running upstairs (previously unknown and undreamt of!)

I'm 50 so I know I'm not going to run like a 20 year old, but nevertheless the difference is dramatic. I started to notice it around the -30lb mark, and it's got better and better since then. So you peeps will soon see the benefit!

I carn't wait for summer and being comfortable and joining in with my family whilst on holiday. I always watch while they have fun but no more

Back