Activities to pass the time

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by unreal83, 29 April 2008 Social URL.

1. unreal83

unreal83 Want to be a yummy mummy!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hello all!

Well im preparing myself for SS again as of Tuesday as some of you know, and I have been thinking of things that I can do to pass the time and make me get through the first week. So far I've thought of the following/bought the following:

1 - The Sims 2 PC game! With an add on - kitchen and bathroom interior design! I love The Sims its so addictive and u can feed them haha!
    2 - Colouring in - how therapeutic (sp?) is colouring in? Nice new pens...nice colouring book...haha!
    3 - Painting - tonight me and my friends made a canvas for our other friend who is moving into her house this month, and it took ages and was so fun!

What else can you think of doing?

Oh yes - baking is another one just as long as you dont eat the mixture or erm the cakes!

Lauren x
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

god there loads to do!!!!!!! go on mini's. bebo, facebook, online shopping (its my fav :D) have a long soak, do some pampering, go cleaning (i like this one to cuz burning the aul calories!!) read a book, go for a drive (yeah im sad and nosi) go for a walk, visit a friend hope this helps :) ps i love painting as well and colouring yes im sad i colour in my own childs colouring book!!!
  4. shinyhappyperson

shinyhappyperson Silver Member

I could easily spend the day on the Internet - fave sites are hotukdeals, offeroftheday, freecycle, ebay. With every pound you spend, you save a fortune! My OH doesn't quite agree with this theory though.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.