Actually traumatised!!!!

Hey, well done on losing so much. You look so much better and younger too! One question though...do you have any problems with saggy skin? With the weight I have to lose, I'm really scared about it!

I don't comment often but I had to.... Your legs are fantastic!!!! Gives me hope that mine will go back to that!! Thank you xx

Amazing transformation, well done! I used to live in Aberdeen and whilst I love the city I just ended up eating and eating - combination of homesickness, comfort eating due to the cold and the local tradition of going to the chippie after a night out even if you weren't hungry (ie everyone else was eating so don't be the odd one out). I just spent my time there feeling very insecure surrounded by all these tiny student girls in Liquid wearing hotpants while I was stood there in a dress down to my knees and flats because my weight meant that stillettos hurt like hell.

I'm hoping to be back again in december to visit pals and hoping to wow them with my weightloss :) I probably won't be at my pre-university weight but I will certainly be a lot smaller than my graduation weight!

Well done again x

Ha u look great! I hate fb uploads

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You look great my dear xx

So last night on facebook my stepmum (Who is in no way clued up on technology tho bless her she does try!!) finally worked out how to upload pictures. So ALL the pictures from the last few years were getting uploaded. Including this beauty from just over a year ago.

I was nearly sick when i saw the size i used to be...i have no memory of being that big (14 stone 9lbs and at 5ft 4 i dont carry it well). I immediatly had to go and look at a picture taken of me from this weekend (on a rare night out) to try and remind myself that i no longer look like that hideous fat mess!!!

So here you go: 14 Stone 9lbs (2nd from left)

314407_10150820440080587_900325586_21004625_106272156_n.jpg

At at my current weight of 10 stone 10lbs:

300164_10150797008385587_900325586_20845982_2065486756_n.jpg

All i can say is thank god for slimming world!!!!!!!!!!! xxxxx

You look amazing Hun and I'll kick for legs like yours xxx

Awww thank you all. Yes I really am 5ft 4....legs have never been a big problem....it's the middle section that is!!! Well tummy, back and upper arms....grrr lol xx

Attachments

• image-97403306.jpg
    image-97403306.jpg
    474.8 KB · Views: 347
Awww thank you all. Yes I really am 5ft 4....legs have never been a big problem....it's the middle section that is!!! Well tummy, back and upper arms....grrr lol xx

Wow, that is jaw dropping. You should be the board's official Ms Slinky!

You look great! how long did it take you? I have a similar start and goal weight, it feels like it's going to take ages :(

Back