Addicted to "fat" programmmes

Horrah I am not alone! I am super obsessed with weight loss shows Chelsea settles, new I used to be fat, save my life, all the biggest losers etc etc.

Can't manage food shows though was disappointed to miss this series of master chef but just too enticing.

I find people crying and changing their lives so motivational.

Ohhhh obese a year to save my life USA starting next week I feel a new obsession coming on!

Me to Deezer especially when they go to the states but then as a contrast show what drinking too much tea does to you.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm the same, did any body watch big body squad on ch5. So motivational I never wanna end up like them, gives me a kick up the backside and reminds me why I'm doing this mid week lol

I love all these shows too!

I v+ anything to do with food or weight, my bf hates it... :D

Did you watch Supersize v super skinny......

I sobbed at the anorexia sufferer whi is in recovery!!!

Poor woman!!!

X

She looked *so* different, didn't she? It was amazing!

Yea here's another addict :eek: I think I just imagine that I'll find a miracle cure for my fatness by watching them :p (when really I should get off my fat bum and exercise like them ;) )
Jackie xx
But, even though I'm addicted to the amazing weightloss programmes, I'm also addicted to..................................Man V's Food :eek:
How wierd is that? ;)

Jackie xx

Another addict here lol.. Always record supersize v superskinny, biggest looser, Last 10lb bootcamp...hehe... love them, find them so motivational (although kids normally eat ice cream whilst we watch!!)

Back