Addicted to the scales!

raverminx

I can't stop checking my weight every morning and disappointed most days :( I'm not gaining but not losing. I've been 124lb for 4 days now with a bmi of 21. My partner is losing 1lb a day and also has a bmi of 21. I'm starting to hate him lol!!!

Could it be that because I'm in my target weight that I'm not losing? I'd like to shift a few more pounds then come of induction.

I do struggle to eat more that 10 carbs a day and less that 1000 cals.
Could the lack of cals and carbs be the problem?
I'm still in ketosis by the way

I actually want to kill the bf lol!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Boy! How I would long for a BMI of 21 ...

I think you are so near goal maybe it is your bodies way of telling you to stop? Maybe concentrate on toning rather than losing weight - although at BMI 21 I am sure you are lovely and slim / toned already!

I few people have said they have noticed my weight loss, which is great. My tummy is slowly going yay! I do like low carbing though, I've read it's a very good mood stabiliser and suffering from bipolar disorder this diet is great for that, plus I'm feeling a lot happier and more stable so hopefully I can come off my meds for good!

The great thing of being in ketosis is that I never feel hungry and I have more energy. I don't think I will go back to eating lots of carbs again as it just proves that they aren't good for me.

Even if you dont lose weight or very slowly then you may be losing body fat and toning up. In fact i'm deliberately trying to maintain but swap muscle for fat - low carb is a great way to do it:)

Back