Addicted to the scales?

Niny

I no i'll get wrong from some of you guys for this but is any addicted to the scales?
I like to weigh myself in the in morning and then again when i get home on a night. anyone else have the little ocd?
It feels great when i loose, anything, even an oz! but a little gain 2 days in a row i just seem to think ahhh no theres no point :(

Stay away from the scales, lol. You'll just drive yourself mad with the way your weight fluctuates - I know, I've been there! The best thing for a woman is actually monthly weigh-ins, to even out the effects of the monthly cycle, but if you can't go that long, weekly or fortnightly would be ok. :) xx

im avoiding them today as was out for meal and alot of drink lastnight so wont be seeing them for a few days till i feel like ive been good enough to remove the damage ive gone lol. i dont have the issue with the monthly luckily so that doesnt affect me, although the social events get the same effect :)

I have this problem. My boyfriend tells me off constantly for it. It's quite depressing but I can't not do it! I weigh myself before breakfast and then after tea. I expect a 2-3lb difference after all I have drank/eaten during the day but still feel disheartened. It's silly I know!

I love tracking my weight daily, it reminds me every morning what I'm doing and why I'm doing it. But I wouldn't worry about a gain unless it was one that kept up over the course of a week or two, there's too many variables, water weight, glycogen stores, totm, fibre, inflamation from working out, etc. etc.

Back