adding salt

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by mart1977, 14 April 2008 Social URL.

1. mart1977

mart1977 Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    adding salt.
    sweating quite a bit at the gym and i have a bit of a craving for salt. nothing wrong with just pouring some on my tongue is there?

think some salt needs replacing.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

Diet:
    lipotrim
    salt is a big no no it will knock you out of ketosis ,have you had extra water ,you need more when you have been the gym xx

4. mart1977

mart1977 Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    hmm i dont want to drink more, i think im suffering from salt loss. how will salt knock me out of ketosis?

5. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

Diet:
    lipotrim
    not sure how exactly but you arent allowed it hun so be careful ,youve done the hard bit now and its not long until your weigh in it would be a shame to spoil it ,you could always ring LT they are really helpful and reassuring xx

6. CarrieS

CarrieS Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    My pharmacist told me I could add freshly ground pepper to the soup but there was no mention of salt so there must be a reason hun, best to avoid it just incase x

7. mart1977

mart1977 Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    ok then, i was just worried about sweating out too much salt and becoming salt depleted. ill see how i go without.

8. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

Diet:
    lipotrim
    all the shakes are balanced and have everything you need to survive,just take it easy at the gym hun,god dont i nag ,just concernedxxx

9. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    Salt will make you retain water on this diet.

Obviously you are more of a professional when it comes to exercise than any of us here on this forum and while we are aware that moderate exercise is encouraged, it is advised if you have not exercised before or in a long time to see your doctor before starting and then it is recommended to work your way into doing exercise very gently... as far as I am aware excessive exercise on a TFR is not recommended due to the low calorie intake.

Therefore you would be best advised to ask your Pharmacist or contact Lipotrim about your exercise programme to be on the safe side and also about adding salt to the diet as in most cases this would be a negative, but yours may well be the exception.

Please let us know how you get on.

Howard Foundation Research Ltd
    Downing Park, Station Road, Swaffham Bulbeck, Cambridgeshire CB5 0NB

TEL: 0800 413735
    FAX: 01223 812900
    email:[email protected]
    email:[email protected]

10. mart1977

mart1977 Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    ok i will cut back slightly on exercise till friday and then ask the pharmacist. thanks for all the input everyone.

11. fifi70

fifi70 Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Salt might make you retain water, a big no no. Just drink more water, and not to vigorous exercise. Take care.xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.