adding salt

mart1977

adding salt.
sweating quite a bit at the gym and i have a bit of a craving for salt. nothing wrong with just pouring some on my tongue is there?

think some salt needs replacing.

hmm i dont want to drink more, i think im suffering from salt loss. how will salt knock me out of ketosis?

My pharmacist told me I could add freshly ground pepper to the soup but there was no mention of salt so there must be a reason hun, best to avoid it just incase x

ok then, i was just worried about sweating out too much salt and becoming salt depleted. ill see how i go without.

Salt will make you retain water on this diet.

Obviously you are more of a professional when it comes to exercise than any of us here on this forum and while we are aware that moderate exercise is encouraged, it is advised if you have not exercised before or in a long time to see your doctor before starting and then it is recommended to work your way into doing exercise very gently... as far as I am aware excessive exercise on a TFR is not recommended due to the low calorie intake.

Therefore you would be best advised to ask your Pharmacist or contact Lipotrim about your exercise programme to be on the safe side and also about adding salt to the diet as in most cases this would be a negative, but yours may well be the exception.

Please let us know how you get on.

Howard Foundation Research Ltd
Downing Park, Station Road, Swaffham Bulbeck, Cambridgeshire CB5 0NB

TEL: 0800 413735
FAX: 01223 812900
email:[email protected]
email:[email protected]

ok i will cut back slightly on exercise till friday and then ask the pharmacist. thanks for all the input everyone.

Back