AdiosMAX, Treadmill & WeightWatchers!!

Feathers

Silver Member
The past week i've been taking the Adios MAX, walking off between 300 & 350cal s on the treadmill and doing WW every day - at my first weigh in this morning i have lost 6lbs.

I am happy with that but what i really want to know is whether the AdiosMAX had anything to do with it :confused: as i remember not that long ago losing 6lbs in the week (doing KickStart) and i WASN'T taking them.

I guess i'll decide after i've finished them by looking at what weight i lose each week, as the first week of any diet is usually a good one!

I'd still like to be 12st for xmas, but i worked it out this morning on the Calander, and i would NEED to lose 4lbs a week from now till then!!!!!! How possible is that??? :eek: This is where i would like the AdiosMAX to be helpful :happy096: :p

Have you had a few weeks off a diet that this would be like your first week?? Ive tried Adios too but they didnt do anything for me at all.

Certainly worth continuing them though for another week. With regards to your target, youre not going to achieve that on WW, no way. The only way youll shift 4lbs a week is a VLCD. Its only 8 weeks til Xmas so youd be aiming for a stone by then but any more is really unrealistic :(

I would be happy to loose 1lb a week,you will only loose 4lb in your first week,my self like Sandy states i think your asking too much from ww,but good luck

Yeah being realistic i know this isn't possible on WW. Although i've stopped my mthly pass i can still use it till the 11th Nov which is what i'm doing.

I'll do exactly the same as the past week for this week coming and see how my second weigh in goes. If i'm not happy then i think i might try the two shakes and a meal and see how that goes.

Roll on next Tues!

Thanks guys ;)

I dont mean this to sound cheeky, and it might but the first thing I think you need to do just now is decide which plan to follow and stick to it for a while. Your body and your metabolism is going to be shot to pieces if you keep jumping around. Stick to WW for a bit longer, 2 weeks isnt long enough to give it a fair go and a fair assessment, dont go doing WW for just 2 weeks then go to what I assume is Slimfast.

its fine to try diff diets if you dont really want any reall effect from them lol. i'd give each one you want to try a month or 2 and if they dont seem to be working for you after that time then try a new one. if its working then why change, vlcd's are hard and drastic and if you dont need to do them then why not just stick to the tried and tested fav's like ww. they do work and are nice slow losing ones that will give your skin a chance to catch up with the losses.

No advice really (sorry) i just wanted to say well done on the 6lbs! x

I dont mean this to sound cheeky, and it might but the first thing I think you need to do just now is decide which plan to follow and stick to it for a while. Your body and your metabolism is going to be shot to pieces if you keep jumping around. Stick to WW for a bit longer, 2 weeks isnt long enough to give it a fair go and a fair assessment, dont go doing WW for just 2 weeks then go to what I assume is Slimfast.

I agree !

I'm going to stick with WW :)

I was in asda this morning and i was asking the woman who works there and who was at the sausage roll bit,lol, if they were getting the WW ones in again. We got talking (after she saw me pull out my WW calculator to point the points in the "Good For You" ones..) and she was telling me how she lost 5st on WW and after each weigh in she would go off with her friends and have a chippy or a chinese - and i thought, it's true, you can't really do that with any other diet! We chatted for a bit and i felt much better for it :)

Your right though Starlight, i have been jumping from one diet to the next and it really isn't good for me. I'm sticking to WW no matter what next Tues brings ;)

Thankyou for your concern x x

its fine to try diff diets if you dont really want any reall effect from them lol. i'd give each one you want to try a month or 2 and if they dont seem to be working for you after that time then try a new one. if its working then why change, vlcd's are hard and drastic and if you dont need to do them then why not just stick to the tried and tested fav's like ww. they do work and are nice slow losing ones that will give your skin a chance to catch up with the losses.

thanks Beverly :)

I know it's the way to go! ;) I think what's helping me also is, i'm not snacking as much. I tend to be filling up more on things that will make me feel fuller longer. Today i made a big pot of zero point soup and it's lovely and thick, yummy :)

QUESTION - does onion make your soup turn? I bought chopped onion from asda this morning in a wee bag (lazy me!!!) and i popped it in my soup then my friend told me it wouldn't last as long because of the onion? :cry:

I always put onion in my soups and haven't had a problem with them turning.

BTW, you might be interested to know that I read an article this week (can't remember where, sorry) which said researchers have discovered there are two diets that give the most long-lasting weight loss and they are Atkins and Weight Watchers.

And since I'm veggie anyway and wouldn't want to cut foods out of my diet either - WW is it is for me :)

I always put onion in my soups and haven't had a problem with them turning.

BTW, you might be interested to know that I read an article this week (can't remember where, sorry) which said researchers have discovered there are two diets that give the most long-lasting weight loss and they are Atkins and Weight Watchers.

And since I'm veggie anyway and wouldn't want to cut foods out of my diet either - WW is it is for me :)

Thanks for that Karen :)

I agree with the best diets! Eating low carb you will certainly lose weight. I was doing Atkins for 2wks and lost a stone back in 02. Since then i have sadly put it back on and MORE!!! lol!

WW is great and teaches you how to eat sensibly which is what my body struggles with, eek!

How long have you been doing WW Karen? :)

Karen, well done you!! :)

TOTM started early yesterday morning and i'm hoping it's gone by Tues at 10am for my second weigh in,lol!!

I've only been on the treadmill once since Tues :(

Still taking the Adios MAX though, and still sticking to WW ;)!!

keep it up, you sound like you're doing really well! :) good luck for your weigh in tuesday morning - i weigh in around 10 that day too :) xx

Hi blackwidow :)

Thankyou! Good luck to you also for tomorrow morning!!!!! I'll be posting my results between 12:00 and 1pm.

1lb loss this week :( but did get my silver 7 :)

Only been on the teadmill twice this week :(
Still taking AdiosMAX :)
But, haven't really stuck to my points :(

Really need to get my ass into gear!!
Going to drop my points to 16, walk 3miles every day on the treadmill (which works out at 360cals) and carry on with the AdiosMAX.

Be nice to see the 13s again :)

Well done on the 1lb and good luck for next week. How many points would you normally have? 16 seems a bit low, especially if you are going to exercise a lot...

Thanks Karen :) i'm usually on 21 points! I was doing so well up untill Saturday, must have been all the left over Halloween goodies,lol!

Back