Advent Calendar Girls 10 Week Challenge!

Olise

As Heather has said, take it one day at a time and chop it into little mini-goals. Some of mine were just 4 lbs to get to various milestones.

Our own Ninnins has lost over 100 lbs and there is one fabulous young lass who has lost over 200 lbs - on her own without any diet club or help from a doctor.

Have a look at the last page of her diary for some before and after pics!
http://www.minimins.com/xenical-dia...ndomings-diary-ot-2009-wenever-baybeee-d.html

Good luck chica - we all have down days, especially if we have a gain, and we all do! So just (to quote the song) "pick yourself, dust yourself down and start all over again!"

((( Hugs )))

Wow, funcurls, two years is fab! I still can't quite believe I've been on the Slimming World plan for almost 9 months... I can't wait to get to a year, that'll be a real milestone :)

P.S: The link at the bottom was supposed to take you to the page, don't know what happened there?

Ill post wi tonight even tho it doesnt count lol im nervous but as long as its a loss im fine nd gonna plan more to keep me on track xx

@K.T
Thanks for your email, It did make me laugh,
Im writing everything down at the moment so i can keep track of everything that goes into my mouth but i will admit there are times that the odd crust of bread and crumb of cake jump in with out me noticing lol. (not to the extreme of that lvy)
I have written out my menu for the day and i WILL stick to it come rain or shine no matter what cravings call out to me. TODAY I AM DETERMINED
thanks for your kind words everyone... now i need to eat

Wow, funcurls, two years is fab! I still can't quite believe I've been on the Slimming World plan for almost 9 months... I can't wait to get to a year, that'll be a real milestone :)

The time flies by doesn't it!! I know we're all vulnerable to weight gain and losing it isn't the end of our woes (it's a life-long thing we have to keep on top of!) but I'm a strong believer that the longer we keep up the SW plan the more likely it is for it to become engrained in us and a natural lifestyle rather than 'a diet'!! Well done on keeping it up!! You'll be so delighted when you reach your target and it doesn't matter when it happens as long as it does!!! X

Ill post wi tonight even tho it doesnt count lol im nervous but as long as its a loss im fine nd gonna plan more to keep me on track xx

I'll be watching this space!! Nervous for you but if you've been on track I'm sure it will be fine!! Good luck!!X

Im writing everything down at the moment so i can keep track of everything that goes into my mouth

I have written out my menu for the day

Olise are you keeping a food diary on here for us to see/comment on/chat to you on? I know it can be a very personal thing to be public about what you are eating, but it's definitely helped me to do it!!X

Olise

As Heather has said, take it one day at a time and chop it into little mini-goals. Some of mine were just 4 lbs to get to various milestones.

Our own Ninnins has lost over 100 lbs and there is one fabulous young lass who has lost over 200 lbs - on her own without any diet club or help from a doctor.

Have a look at the last page of her diary for some before and after pics!
http://www.minimins.com/xenical-dia...ndomings-diary-ot-2009-wenever-baybeee-d.html

Good luck chica - we all have down days, especially if we have a gain, and we all do! So just (to quote the song) "pick yourself, dust yourself down and start all over again!"

((( Hugs )))

I hope your not trying to say im not a fabulous young lass :8855:

I agree with what the others have said olise-small chunks/mini goals does it, its amazing how quickly they add up and keeping a food diary definitley helps, feel free to visit mine, i usually talk to myself on there like some nutter lol

Than guys, your support has been amazing maybe just may be i mioght be able to do this :rolleyes:
This might sound like a stupid question but how do you start a food diary here?

olise said:
Than guys, your support has been amazing maybe just may be i mioght be able to do this :rolleyes:
This might sound like a stupid question but how do you start a food diary here?

Select 'all diets' at top, pick 'food diaries' from the Slimming World section, click 'new thread' and type away! X

Hi all, am I too late to join? I've been losing really steadily until the start of September, when I started to drift a bit and have had a cople of sts weeks although no gains. This would really help me to keep focused. I'd like to lose 18lbs by Christmas, then I can start 2012 with a nearly 6 stone loss (don't think I can lose quickly enough to reach that by Christmas!!)

Think ill start a food diary too coz I keep slippin up feel huge today gonna have some feyian tea ndd just hope for the best :) x

funcurls said:
I'm so excited for you girls and your first WIs!! It doesn't seem any time ago that I started and it's nearly 2 years now!! It's the best thing I ever did for myself and I'm really glad I've done it slowly!!X

Weigh in today 11stone6.5 i wernt far off wud love a loss of at least 4 nxt week then 2 each week afta xx

Didnt realise it was ya 1st meetin hun hop every1 was nice nd supportive x

emma3662 said:
Didnt realise it was ya 1st meetin hun hop every1 was nice nd supportive x

Yea was gud fanx been before but im used to diets like atkins so expect quik results lol not healthy thogh n i fink wiv sw n exercise 2lb a week is realistic x

Totally agree wit ya :)

45 mins to go eeek not that im countin or anythin haha x

Back