Advent calenders

not_lar_croft

Silver Member
Anyone got any idea how many sins in an advent calender white chocolate - forgot to write down the p/w and have been naughty and eaten 1st December already!!!!

Kids have hidden it from me so I can't eat anymore til 2nd December !!!:479:

Oooops! Only 10 days to early......i dont think i'll get one for that reason!!

Sorry no help though i haven't a clue on the syns.

I'm sure last year I looked it up and it was 1 syn per day's choccy but that was for milk, not sure if white's the same. I was quit amazed when I found that! x

Bumping this up for anyone who has an advent calendar at the ready x

Woo! 1 syn is great! Although the OH has bought me a god awful Twilight one, I expect the chocs to be that cheap horrible stuff.

Im quite pleased at that! I thought they may be 1 syn each because they are tiny! 1 syn per day, now i just have to remember to have one every day!! :giggle:

Anyone know the syn values for a lindt advent calendar??
5 different chocs inside

-Milk chocolate gold reindeer
-Milk chocolate santa claus
-Milk napolitains
-Milk chocolate snowdrops
-Lindor mini truffles

Would be really grateful if anyone can help.

Some useful info on Xmas choc syns here - the 50 syns for a Terry's chocolate orange is particularly scary (I've polished off two on Christmasses past!!) :eek:

Some useful info on Xmas choc syns here - the 50 syns for a Terry's chocolate orange is particularly scary (I've polished off two on Christmasses past!!) :eek:

Ooo thanks for that been nosying round for a good list x

Just giving this a bump ready for tomorrow :) Happy December and happy advent calander eating, everyone :) :xmastree:

Back