Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Advice and help ...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by curlywurly1234, 14 April 2009 Social URL.

1. curlywurly1234

curlywurly1234 Cambridge Consultant

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st5lb(42.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Just after some advice really, I will be starting week 10 tomorrow but for the last say 4 weeks I have had terrible gums very enflamed and swollen and they bleed alot... I am going to the doctors tonight but just wondered if anyone takes any vitamins as I feel I am obviously lacking something in my diet to make this happen..

I have used all the mouth washes, and salt water etc nothing has worked so far hopefully the doctor will give me something to help but I do not want to stop doing ss or the cambridge diet. As I love this diet and its the only one where I can see myself actually getting anywhere and feeling so much better!!!!

Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sbridge7

sbridge7 Silver Member

Diet:
    Maintenance after CD
    Hey, I read somewhere on here about someone using anti gingivitis mouth wash which seemed to help. Also perhaps changing your toothbrush to a softer brush, as sometimes rough brushes can aggravate the gums. I googled bleeding gums and came across this post: http://www.minimins.com/cambridge-diet-forum/32160-bleeding-gums.html

Hope that helps xx

4. curlywurly1234

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st5lb(42.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thanks so much ... really appreciate that link x

5. sbridge7

sbridge7 Silver Member

Diet:
    Maintenance after CD
    It's fine, not a problem :) Good luck on solving your problem x

6. curlywurly1234

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st5lb(42.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thanks so much.. I went to have blood tests yesterday so just waiting for the results now! x

7. CANKSTER

CANKSTER Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    You need some sort of salt solution that is full of nutrients and readily available, any ideas :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.