Advice and help ...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by curlywurly1234, 14 April 2009 Social URL.

1. curlywurly1234

curlywurly1234 Cambridge Consultant

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st5lb(42.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Just after some advice really, I will be starting week 10 tomorrow but for the last say 4 weeks I have had terrible gums very enflamed and swollen and they bleed alot... I am going to the doctors tonight but just wondered if anyone takes any vitamins as I feel I am obviously lacking something in my diet to make this happen..

I have used all the mouth washes, and salt water etc nothing has worked so far hopefully the doctor will give me something to help but I do not want to stop doing ss or the cambridge diet. As I love this diet and its the only one where I can see myself actually getting anywhere and feeling so much better!!!!

Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sbridge7

sbridge7 Silver Member

Diet:
    Maintenance after CD
    Hey, I read somewhere on here about someone using anti gingivitis mouth wash which seemed to help. Also perhaps changing your toothbrush to a softer brush, as sometimes rough brushes can aggravate the gums. I googled bleeding gums and came across this post: http://www.minimins.com/cambridge-diet-forum/32160-bleeding-gums.html

Hope that helps xx

4. curlywurly1234

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st5lb(42.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thanks so much ... really appreciate that link x

5. sbridge7

sbridge7 Silver Member

Diet:
    Maintenance after CD
    It's fine, not a problem :) Good luck on solving your problem x

6. curlywurly1234

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st5lb(42.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thanks so much.. I went to have blood tests yesterday so just waiting for the results now! x

7. CANKSTER

CANKSTER Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    You need some sort of salt solution that is full of nutrients and readily available, any ideas :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.