ADVICE FOR HOLIDAY

lilly05

Hay, has anyone got any advice for me about what to do while im on holiday is it cool to eat sensibly and then jump streight back onto tfr coz i dont think they will let me take the sachets in my suitcase anything anyone x

if you are travelling within the EU you should be ok with sachets, but if outside of the EU you will need to check. you could look for suppliers of LT or CD in the country that you are going to, or even LL. do a bit of research and let us know how you get on.

So you dont think i should eat healthy and jump stright back on it x

i tried that when i went away last year, i lost 17lb before hols, had the best of intentions (was on sureslim diet) and gained all the weight back plus more.

depends how much you trust your will power to eat healthy and get back on track.

from personal experince - will power disolves in alcohol and the sun. ;)

good luck either way.

H x

ooo will i be allowed to take my shakes to turkey then? they aint strictly in the eu yet ????

mmm best to check, they cost a lot to have confescated at the airport! ring the airline and poss a travel agent might know. tough one.

i'll google it.
you can email lipotrim people at [email protected] they may be able to help

Last edited:
ohh ok thanks

do a refeed the week before ...eat as health as possible. You will be out of ketosis and then you can drink and when you come back...get your head down and crack on again!!!

That sounds perfect if i refeed when i come back can i refeed

Sorry bout that last message if i refeed the week befor then when i get back can i go back on tfr

Yes, hunni... your chemist should suggest this to you too! Best way to do it if you are going away...many people have done it on here x

Hay, has anyone got any advice for me about what to do while im on holiday is it cool to eat sensibly and then jump streight back onto tfr coz i dont think they will let me take the sachets in my suitcase anything anyone x

There was no problem with taking my satchets on holiday to the middle east recently.

Back