Advice for the PrawnchopSuey

Hello! Crazy busy so not stopping by Minimins as often as I would like to.
Am sticking to plan and went to the gym 5 times last week, plus played a game of squash. But still only managed an STS on Monday.

I'm beginning to think that I need to shake things up a bit and was contemplating trying Weight Watchers or Tesco diets, but for the moment I will stick with SW, at least until after my holiday.
Not sure how much weight I can get off by then but have increased my gym work so I now do 40 mins cross trainer then 100 sit ups. Trying frantically to reduce the bikini belly wobble :)

It is a bit rubbish to be the same weight as November last year, but then at least I am not gaining weight like I would be if I just stopped trying completely! It's probably portion sizes that need addressing but I'm too scared of being hungry ...

Why not try out some new fruits (see you stick to bananas in the morning) and maybe adding more SS food to your menus. They may help you shed some more lbs.

Glad to hear you are still on plan...100 situps...gosh I have some work to do...don't remember the last time I did any:confused:

Well done for grabbing the bull by it's horns and not letting any more of the weight come back on. An STS is still good.

You're still doing really well - although it's hard to believe when the scales are staying the same!
Well done on upping the exercise, are you noticing any difference in how toned you are?
Maybe another way to shake it up is to introduce a few red days a week... totally agree they're not as nice and much more expensive, but could give you that shake up.

Oh you're not alone, I'm scared of being hungry too!!! You can do it though, just up the superfree and speedy foods, thats my plan anyway! I hope you're having a good week, even if you're the same as last November I bet you're loads more toned with all the gym work - well done and stick with it :)

Hey!
Think we're in a similar situation at the moment. Except you're trying much harder than me with exercise ;)
Hope you're ok and doing well.xx

Please come back, we miss you on here :(

Hello mrs!
Where have you disappeared to?
Your holidays will be approaching fast now eh? :banana dancer:How very exciting! I hope that all is ok with you - you are missed around here! Hope you're well xx

Hey Mrs!
I think it's about the right time for your jollies now??
Hope you are having a super dooper fan dabby dozy time:D xx

:break_diet:

Hello sweethearts,

Had a quick look round and you all appear to be doing really well and there's lots of beautiful new avatars on your diaries to look at. Well done for keeping at it, it is definitely worth it!

Been off track for three months and have gained......17lbs. Bloody 'ell.

Had an amazing holiday (even though was already about 10lbs up by then!), Sweden is an amazingly beautiful country and I wold recommend a visit to anyone. I managed not to put on any weight whilst there but just kept on gaining before and after.

I've just had a manic weekend with one wedding on Friday and another on Sunday. Weekend was ACE, although I drank a LOT of lager and stayed at a B&B so had a few cooked breakfasts too.

And while I had a great time, my dresses (bought 17lb ago) were too tight really and I was kicking myself for letting myself get back this way, back into the obese category and definitely back into size 16.

So here I am, back again. I have been dithering about coming onto Minimins several times over the past few months and each time:

a) was too embarrassed to admit the gain to everyone
b) told myself I would just lose the gain and then come back and say how I'd STS...

Meanwhile the 3lb gain became 7lb, became 10lb, 1 stone and now here I am. It is terrifying really at how easy it is to gain and slip back into my old binge eating ways.

And I have realised that while I used to whinge about an STS, I only wish I had stuck to plan-ish and STS over the past few months rather than falling off the wagon so completely and utterly. No use crying over spilt milk, but I will appreciate 'not gaining' almost as much as big losses from now on (or at least I will try to!)

So I am back, tail between my legs but determined to be as light by Christmas as i was last Christmas - if not lighter!
Slow and steady wins the race. First challenge - day one back on plan... :)

Hi honey, welcome back!!
You have been missed xx

So pleased you had an amazing holiday and hey don't beat yourself up about the gains, you know it'll come back off again!
And at least it's not more (um like the 30lbs I've put on... Yeah yeah I know I'm allowed to put on some weight because I'm pregnant... But that baby's only about 4lb at the mo...)

Welcome back I will look forward to reading your yummy food ideas again ready for me to get back on track post birth.

How's work going?x

Yaaaay! :wavey: Welcome back my love! It is so nice to see you back on here – I have been wondering about you and hoping that you are OK!

Firstly - Glad you had a good holiday – I’ve never thought of Sweden as a holiday destination – I’ll have to look it up! What was the weather like? Did you do many activities?

Secondly – well done for getting back on the wagon! We all know how hard this bloody slimming game is but the main thing is that we pick ourselves up, dust ourselves off and start again!
Every day is a battle for me at the minute - but I know I want to be slim so I have to keep reminding myself that binging is NOT going to achieve that! We are all in the same boat here and noone is here to judge – only to support! :hug99:
You seem to be in the totally right frame of mind for a come back and ready to fight the flab! :D

Glad you are back – now let’s get slimming!! Hope Day 1 has gone well xx

FAB to see you back gorgeous, and don't be silly.. we've all gone awol and all had a blip, that doesn't matter now hun, you're human, the most important thing is you're back here and we're all still your friends and here for you, yay for being back xxxxx

Yay! So happy to be back :)

Here is a picture of Sweden. We spent 6 days sea kayaking around in the Baltic sea, pitching camp on little uninhabited islands each night. It was lush!

Attachments

• CIMG1765.jpg
    CIMG1765.jpg
    413.8 KB · Views: 34
Day one DONE!!

Tuesday - Extra Easy

Breakfast - banana

Lunch - leftover pasta and veg from last night, apple

Snack - pear, 2 ryvita with phili light (HexB)

Dinner - Moroccan fish tagine with courgette couscous and lots of carrots
Wedding favour-sized piece of rocky road (yum - 10 syns)

Picture is of my fish tagine :)

Attachments

• 1312918208909.jpg
    1312918208909.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 32
Wow.....picture of Sweden looks awesome! :D as does the fish tagine! It's making me hungry just looking at it!

Well done for Day 1 success! Here's to a 100% Day 2 :D

Back