advice needed please...

jh1986

hi all, had some really good news today, i have passed my police assesment i had a few weeks ago yippeeee :D
now, the dilemma is that i have to start training asap for my fitness test, and that includes proper 1 hour workouts everyday as well as weight lifting etc... im on ss+ at moment and was wondering which plan i have to step up to in order for me to be able to do this... all this has happened at a really crap time as i really wanted to finish cambridge properly but as you probably can imagine, i cannot waste this opportunity, it means the world to me, all advice greatly appreciated xxx

Don't worry about it hun. My friend has just passed hers and she said it was fairly easy.
Don't push yourself too hard!
x

shes just passed her fitness test for police?

Yep, last Friday

wow and she said it was easy lol is she fit generally tho? will she be offered a position now then as ive heard that even though you have passed everythin u may not necessarily be offered a position :s xx

anyway back to what i wanted to know in first place lol what plan il hav to go on in order to be able to exercise properly?

Sorry, can't help you with which plan. I would say you need to be taking in a good extra few calories than SS though. Yeah, she's been offered a position starting in August, she's chuffed.
x

one more question doscojen lol how long was it between her passing the assessment centre and then having her fitness test, just so i got an idea of how long i got to prepare xx

Back