Advice Needed...

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by Greeneyes11, 2 July 2009 Social URL.

1. Greeneyes11

Greeneyes11 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I have been doing Cambridge Diet and have a bit of a dilemma now I am nearly at goal and not really sure where to post this.

I am hovering around 10stone 7lb, was 10.6.6, then went down to 10.6.4, then went down to 10.6.2 yesterday I was up to 10.6.4 and today down to 10.6.2 again, I hate it when this happens as it then takes so long to move down again, this happened at around 11 stone too. I am now in a bit of a dilemma... I went to Next yesterday and bought a top, I took a size 10 and 12 into changing rooms to try on and of course tried the 10 first which swamped me, daughter had to get me an 8 which fit lovely, the reason I think for this and not the normal size 12s I buy is because it was not fitted around the tummy, hence my shoulders etc are a size 8 but because of my tummy it makes me a size 12 in fitted tops and the dress I have bought for a party in a weeks time, but I bought a different top on Tuesday and had to get a 10 in that too, in hindsight an 8 would have fitted better but just couldn't believe I could possibly be an 8. So.... I was going to stay on 810 until I reached goal, but should I move up the plans now and start going to the gym to tone up instead and have my goal weight as 10stone 7, as I really dont want to be skinnier than a size 8 on top and size 10 bottoms, but obviously need to tone up my stomach region and everywhere else I have lose skin, like top of legs, top of arms etc.... I have also not quite reached my healthy bmi for my height, its just that size 8 top and 10 bottom is not large by any stretch of the imagination so should I carry on untilI reach my healthy bmi... any suggestions?
    cah-ching likes this.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Julie Williams

Julie Williams Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I think you look fab and its entirely up to you my dear. I have started moving up the plans because I needed to to have IVF otherwise I would have persevered for a little longer (really would have liked to lose another stone) but if you like the size you are at the moment and just think you need to tone up then I would do that. Im going to the gym tonight for the first time in about 4 months and am really looking forward to sad am I eh?! xxx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.