advice needed

shaziam

hi all , i restarted ss'ing on monday struggled at first but on track but since restarting i have had loose bowels (sorry) when i first started cd i never had this ,its my 4th day and still not gone . i had some old sachets dated nov 07 could this be course??

do i continue ss'ing , im drinking plenty of water but im abit worried .

Diarrhoea is a possible transient effect when first going on one of the Cambridge progs. It doesn't usually last more than 48hrs. This could be a result of the high mineral content of the diet.
One solution is to take a bulk laxative (!) such as Fibre 89 or fibogel. Although it sounds odd to advise a laxative, this will provide bulk to the system and might help.
Another solution might be to drink a full glass of water following the shake to dilute the effects of the concentrated minerals.
Another option might be to take 6 half portions initally to allow the body to get used to the diet.

Finally one of the causes of continued diarrhoea could be a latose intolerance, that only becomes evident when consuming large quantities of milk products.

Hope this makes sense..:rolleyes:

hi thanks for that , im drinking water after shake , it just seems odd that first time round i didn't have this , how long do i leave it before i worry about the loose motion.

my cd councellor away thats why im asking for advice x

Back