Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

advice needed

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by shaziam, 13 September 2007 Social URL.

1. shaziam

shaziam Full Member

Diet:
    tony ferguson
    hi all , i restarted ss'ing on monday struggled at first but on track but since restarting i have had loose bowels (sorry) when i first started cd i never had this ,its my 4th day and still not gone . i had some old sachets dated nov 07 could this be course??

do i continue ss'ing , im drinking plenty of water but im abit worried .

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Hedgemag

Hedgemag Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Diarrhoea is a possible transient effect when first going on one of the Cambridge progs. It doesn't usually last more than 48hrs. This could be a result of the high mineral content of the diet.
    One solution is to take a bulk laxative (!) such as Fibre 89 or fibogel. Although it sounds odd to advise a laxative, this will provide bulk to the system and might help.
    Another solution might be to drink a full glass of water following the shake to dilute the effects of the concentrated minerals.
    Another option might be to take 6 half portions initally to allow the body to get used to the diet.

Finally one of the causes of continued diarrhoea could be a latose intolerance, that only becomes evident when consuming large quantities of milk products.

Hope this makes sense..:rolleyes:

4. shaziam

shaziam Full Member

Diet:
    tony ferguson
    hi thanks for that , im drinking water after shake , it just seems odd that first time round i didn't have this , how long do i leave it before i worry about the loose motion.

my cd councellor away thats why im asking for advice x

5. Hedgemag

Diet:
    Cambridge
    It may be that you a have a bug,..do you have any stomach pain?

6. shaziam

shaziam Full Member

Diet:
    tony ferguson
    no no pain its just each time i have my shake short time after looseness .

7. Hedgemag

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Cant think of any thing else...perhaps someone else may come along soon with some ideas.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.