advice needed

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by shaziam, 13 September 2007 Social URL.

1. shaziam

shaziam Full Member

Diet:
    tony ferguson
    hi all , i restarted ss'ing on monday struggled at first but on track but since restarting i have had loose bowels (sorry) when i first started cd i never had this ,its my 4th day and still not gone . i had some old sachets dated nov 07 could this be course??

do i continue ss'ing , im drinking plenty of water but im abit worried .

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Hedgemag

Hedgemag Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Diarrhoea is a possible transient effect when first going on one of the Cambridge progs. It doesn't usually last more than 48hrs. This could be a result of the high mineral content of the diet.
    One solution is to take a bulk laxative (!) such as Fibre 89 or fibogel. Although it sounds odd to advise a laxative, this will provide bulk to the system and might help.
    Another solution might be to drink a full glass of water following the shake to dilute the effects of the concentrated minerals.
    Another option might be to take 6 half portions initally to allow the body to get used to the diet.

Finally one of the causes of continued diarrhoea could be a latose intolerance, that only becomes evident when consuming large quantities of milk products.

Hope this makes sense..:rolleyes:

4. shaziam

shaziam Full Member

Diet:
    tony ferguson
    hi thanks for that , im drinking water after shake , it just seems odd that first time round i didn't have this , how long do i leave it before i worry about the loose motion.

my cd councellor away thats why im asking for advice x

5. Hedgemag

Diet:
    Cambridge
    It may be that you a have a bug,..do you have any stomach pain?

6. shaziam

shaziam Full Member

Diet:
    tony ferguson
    no no pain its just each time i have my shake short time after looseness .

7. Hedgemag

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Cant think of any thing else...perhaps someone else may come along soon with some ideas.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.