Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Advice needed

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by Holliepop, 20 October 2011 Social URL.

1. Holliepop

Holliepop Member

Diet:
    Exante
    Hi guys, starting TS today and i am a massive coffee drinker. Are sweetners allowed on this diet? If not any good ideas for substitutes? Thanks. :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Thetrigos

Thetrigos Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    3st6lb(21.82%)
    Diet:
    WW 09/10 - 09/11 now Exante from 10/11
    Yes sweeteners are allowed, i have them in my tea (with a sneaky bit of milk!) x

4. Want2BeSlim

Want2BeSlim Gold Member

Yes they are allowed :D and I'm glad because I can't live without mine! they make my shakes more tasty to me :)

5. Holliepop

Holliepop Member

Diet:
    Exante
    Oh you can put them in shakes too? Great ill have to see how i go! I was wondering about the milk too was going to try soya milk.

6. Thetrigos

Thetrigos Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    3st6lb(21.82%)
    Diet:
    WW 09/10 - 09/11 now Exante from 10/11
    They don't advise drinking milk but i really can't get on with black tea (i tried for the first few days) and i limit myself to 2/3 cups a day with a splash of skimmed milk in each, i figure this diet is so low carb/cal anyway that 3 splashes of milk won't ruin my weight loss x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.