Advice on syns please

positively_purple

Me and OH were out last night for a long awaited night out.......so I reckon between meal out and drink last night I used 90 syns :-o had used max on thursday too so I'm at or prob over 105..

Would you guys recommend i have no syns then for 5 days or what way do you work it?

My opinion: you should carry with the normal amount of syns for the rest of the week. Just draw a line under the past couple of days and start again as normal.

It's entirely up to you, not having any syns from now until next WI may or may not make a difference, SW like you to have syns every day, you could limit it to 5 syns per day & then be prepared for maybe a STS or gain at WI.

I have my syns on a weekly basis as my MiL comes round every Saturday night for wine & chocs, I always count my syns & have less syns until WI, but 105 over the week.

It's a personal thing but just having no syns at all is tough! And when I've tried it has just meant I have cheated myself cause I write down 0 syns but really I've picked at bits and prices which would add up to more! I would set a 5 syn max per day til wi for that little treat or nice. That keeps u 100% on plan! And up my body magic, which for me is running/30 day shred. But that's me! I'm hoping for a big night out in a couple of weeks (its been nearly 10 months since hubby and I had a night out just 2 of us!) And that's my plan to deal with it! But I am prepared to prob gain that week but it will be totally worth it!

You could try doing success express for a few days - that worked for me last week after a naughty weekend!

Back