advice on the shakes

piggly

I started the cd 6 days. I'm loving the fab loss and even the no food to an extent. However, the shakes are vile. I have an assortment of flavours and do not like one of them. What I particularly dislike are the little yellow lumps. Has anyone got any advice on how to get rid of them? They are tiny and I can't feel or taste them in my mouth but the sight of them is making me feel sick.

Get yourself a blender and whizz it through that for around 40 seconds, I like to add ice to mine and blend, so creaamy and thick! Also with the cuppaccino and vanilla shakes I add about 2tsp's of coffee as I find them too sweet and I love coffee :) xx

defo use a blender I use kenwood smoothie to go and some sainsburys have reduced it from £29.99 to £11.99 instore :D add some ice and makes the shakes super nice :) as chrissyriley says vanilla is amazing with coffee and ice like frappuccino's and same for chocolate a mocha x

I do use a blender. I've tried adding the powder slowly and even straining the shake but they get through. Booooooooooooo

That's strange! Maybe blend it longer?xx

I started the cd 6 days. I'm loving the fab loss and even the no food to an extent. However, the shakes are vile. I have an assortment of flavours and do not like one of them. What I particularly dislike are the little yellow lumps. Has anyone got any advice on how to get rid of them? They are tiny and I can't feel or taste them in my mouth but the sight of them is making me feel sick.

get a good blender, some ice, water pack on top, blend for 30 seconds or 40 pour

I get no lumps at all doing it that way

I blend all my shakes in a blender with ice, no lumps at all.

Back