advice please - CD to WW's ?????

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by pandora, 22 April 2007 Social URL.

1. pandora

pandora finding my way again !

Goal Weight:
    hi there,
    i have been doing CD for 5 1/2 months & have lost just short of 6 stone, but just recently i have been finding it difficult & the desire for food is getting strong. I seem to manage about a week & then cave in.
    i go on holiday in a week & a half, all inclusive, a holiday booked b4 i started CD, & i intend to enjoy it.
    i have been wondering whether to change to WW when i get back, for the last 1 1/2 stone (+ what goes on on hols).
    will i be able to lose that much by my birthday (9 July) as that was allways the target ?
    all advice greatfully recieved.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. kittykat

kittykat Gold Member

Start Weight:
    what about 790 or 1000 cal to get the rest off ???
  4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
    I love WW. While the weight loss isnt as fast as CD etc it is steady if you stick to it. And the fact you want to re introduce food again, its a good way to do it.

Even allowing for a couple of weeks where you maybe gain a little or stay the same while your body adjusts, Id say 7lbs is totally doable by July :)
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.