Advice Please - Night Out

Love the dress and shoes. Go for them.

However, I'm going to go against the grain and say stick to SS.

You're so close to your goal. Think of how amazing it'll feel to say I did it 100%. I did LT for 4 months two years ago and stuck to it 100%. I went out for a few things but didn't once eat or drink. I felt so good afterwards.

You're friend needs you, not you eating or drinking. You can still go out with her but not eat or drink. It doesn't mean the night will be worse. Often it can be better.

You've got just over 2 weeks left. I think it's best to complete it and move on at your own pace. Your friend must know how much this means to you and wouldn't/shouldn't make you feel bad for not eating. It's the talking and listening that she needs.

But enjoy your night whatever you choose. Buy the dress and shoes and feel amazing in them.

Thanks, I have thought about the no drink no food and I am considering that option.

The reason I have avoided going out it due to wondering whether I can stay on plan. I really do want to go, but I don't if you know what I mean.

I set the goal and I know that because I can't move up the steps the proper way I am going to find myself SSing when I come back. I wish my holiday was a bit further away so I could do the proper 6 weeks til maintenance.

Decisions Decisions !

Back