Advice please! Planning some days off

Souffle-la

Hi everyone!

I've just ordered a months worth of slim and save with my partner so I plan to be in this for the long run, already done 7 wkson CD and into my second on SnS.

However, on Saturday, my father is coming to visit. He is definitely going to want to go for a meal! What should I do? I've done the whole going for meals thing and not eatin, but I haven't seen my dad in a long time and to be honest I quite like the idea of going out for something nice after what will be 10 weeks with no food. Then on Monday I'm going back home to see my family, and plan to stay on plan, however, next Saturday I am going out for drinks with old friends (This has been planned since before I went on the diet) so I'm going to come out of ketosis any way.

Is it still worth me sticking to plan as much as possible all next week if I'm going to go out drinking on the Saturday anyway? I guess I should, as going out drinking isn't going to make me put a lot of weight on if any at all? I just probably won't have a loss for next week?:confused:

What do you think?

Sophie xx

I think you'd half like us to tell you to come off plan! But I'm mean and so I won't!

For your dad's visit why not go somewhere where you can have fillet steak (lowest cals) and salad without dressing? Or chicken and salad? You can have this instead of one of your packs - so 3 packs plus this.

Personally I wouldn't come off the plan for a few drinks. A few drinks means a few more and lack of willpower and snacks and difficulty getting back on plan and so on. But everyone is different and some people find it easy to get back on track. Enjoy yourself whatever decision you make!

Getting back on that diet will be one of the hardest things you have to do! Ask anyone person who has taken a break, restarting is very, very hard!!! Only u can make the decision whether to stop.or.not but make an informed decision. I started the diet, no bother. Found it so easy, stopped for Christmas and I've had many false restarts since! X

Haha Weasey you got it in one! I don't want to go out for the meal at all to be honest, but yeah somewhere I could have a fillet steak sounds good!

I guess you are right about the drinks too - it isn't worth it but I know what I am like! We will see what happens next week, and if I'm a sorry mess moaning about having put weight on or having to start again then it will be all my own fault! I think I'm going to try and stick to it though!!

Back