Advice please, slowing weight loss?

Pingu6

Gold Member
Hi all :)

Just wondered if anyone noticed a slower weight loss after first 2-3 weeks, Im pretty certain mine is slowing down, compared to what I was losing on cd SS+. Never did ts before and now I'm into it properly don't want to risk a binge by adding food but if I'm losing 2lbs or 1lb a week I might get fed up of this. Anyone break a plateau or kick start metabolism with a couple of days of aam or alternating ts and ws days?

Yes, mine has slowed right down in week 4 to a STS (other weeks, -2, -10, -4). Had all the signs of metabolism coming to a halt and on AAMW now.

You're right, it sucks!

I think mine has slowed. Considering i lost 11lb the first week and only 3 in my second week. But i'm losing inches so i'm not concerned about the weight loss. I can feel my body changing so i know it's working. You may find your AAMW will kick start your metabolism again. Just be careful with portion sizes :)

Thanks girls. Gina I'm on week 4 and Il be lucky if I lose a lb :(
Thanks Ames, you're right about inch loss, I do feel a change in my body and clothes!

Try not to worry about the scales. Long as you are feeling it in your clothes then you know it's working!!!

Last week i only lost 3lb but i lost over 10 inches around my body. So it definitely IS working.

10 inches - amaaazing! I'm gunna get the tape measure out now!

You'd be amazed Kay. I'm so glad i took my starting measurements as the inch loss for me is what keeps me driven. The scales can say what they want as long as i'm losing inches!

are you doing excersise to as i do i lost 11lb first week 3lb 2 week then lost 3lb within a few days after that had a break as had big party and re started yesterday only put a few lbs back on hopeing what i put on all goes this week but i use my cross training do zumba on the wii and also wii fit

Try not to worry about the scales. Long as you are feeling it in your clothes then you know it's working!!!

Last week i only lost 3lb but i lost over 10 inches around my body. So it definitely IS working.

3lbs a week is a great loss thats about what most people loss, you should be really pleased with yourself hun.xx

Back