advice please???

Nope fraid not. They are definatly not allowed.

Echo what Tanya says.......shouldnt be having anything other than your shakes/black coffee/tea (no fruit teas)/tablet sweetners and oh water !!!! How could I forget water.

No no no no no!

Echo what Tanya says.......shouldnt be having anything other than your shakes/black coffee/tea (no fruit teas)/tablet sweetners and oh water !!!! How could I forget water.

How could you?!!! lol

mints? NO

Sorry but NO she shouldn't be eating any mints, not even mouth freshener mints!

Ah thanks honey - stick at 100% and you'll get the results you want :)

If you want something to freshen your breath try listerine strips! They are allowed on this diet! And I find I like them so much better than gum now! They've been my life saver!! :) xxx

Where and for how much did you get your listerine strips killercurls?
I have looked around for them for a while and could not find them anywhere.

I did look on ebay and I saw £17.00 and I thought come onnnnn for some breath strips? And I think the seller was from america. PM me if you find anything. The thing is My breath is not that bad but I want it just incase I need it while out.

I messed up yesterday, I realized straight away, but I had already put the sugar free gum in my mouth whilst bored in the hospital waiting room. I just did not give it a thought until it was to late, SO I am counting today as day 1 (again) instead of day 3 so please please please do not let your mum any where near the mints or gum. I have bought listerone strips in the past from the pharmacy that supplies the LT. Jo x

Hi guys! I ordered my listerine strips off of chemistdirect.co.uk they were a lot cheaper on there than on ebay! Hope that helps everyone! :) xxx

Thanks KC, will check it out

anytime!! :D xxx

Back