Advice please....

lildanni

Ive kept this to myself for about 2 weeks now but need to get it off my chest.

I was in the shower about a fortnight ago and found a hard lump on what feels like the bone above my right breast. I know I should go to the doctors and/or tell someone but omg I am terrified! I couldnt get out of the shower quick enough when I found it, just wanted to get dressed, get clothes on and forget about it.

I am only 26 and the lump feels hard. There is a history of the unthinkable in my family so as you can imagine I am beside myself. I know I need to get it seen too but am so frightened at the moment!

I'm just wondering if anyone else has been in this situation and how they dealt with it

There's only one way to deal with it you need to see a doctor *HUGS*

Lildanni,

You really need to go to the doctor.

Take care xx

Well done girl!

How did it went?

Hope you're ok:)

xx

great that you went!!! as soon as i found my lump i headed straight to doc was seeing by clinic in under a week then following week had mamogram,,everything was fine and following week had an op to have it removed an awful time and an awful worry but thank god all was well,,

Iv been reffered to the clinic at the hospital for further tests and examinations.

Needed to get it off my chest, feel loads better for it...let's get on and enjoy Xmas and deal with whatever the future holds, when the future happens!!

You're right Lildanni, enjoy the present and the Christmas;)

xx

I had a similar situation to you (i'm 22 with a history of breast cancer in the family)

Its good your going to the special unit, they were really good with me, got examined and sent for a ultrasound (too young for mamagram) and got told its a normal structure so didn't have to have a biopsy.

I know its stressfull and worrying but odds are it will be nothing.

Back