ProPoints Advice Please

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Food Diaries' started by Happilyhip, 20 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Happilyhip

Happilyhip Member

Hi all I'm new to this site. I started WW 2 weeks ago & lost 2lb the 1st week but only .5lb the second week. I go to the gym 3 times a week & do 35 mins cardiovascular training & 40 mins toning up in each session. I also track everything & only use my 49 weekly pp if needed (usually on wine) but I never go over my points so can't understand how I am only losing so little :cry:Any advice would be greatly appreciated :) Also does anyone know how many pp are in a curry tray?(chips & curry sauce)
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. jem3139

jem3139 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    weight watchers
    hi happy welcome and good luck...weight loss is the same for me ..a slow process... the bset tip I can say is ..stick with it matter how slow its worth it in the end...I also use most of my weeklies on wine... your food dairy for us all to look at and maybe give you some pointers from much do you want to lose hun? x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.