Advice Please

Hiya

Yesterday was my first day which went really well (also drunk 6.5lts water), even managed to do my Body Combat class last night :) so I was really chuffed.

Any, heres the big question, I've been feeling sickly all morning, didn't really fancy my 1st shake at 11 15 but decided to have it anyway - thought it would make me feel better, how wrong was I, within 2mins of finishing the last mouthfully I had my head down the toilet :(. Anyway I do now feel better, is this something that can happen in the first few days whilst your body adjusts? also as I never digested that shake do you think I should have another later, or just have the remaining 3 for the day (am on 4).

Thanks a lot

Kate

Hi Kate, i'm on my 3rd week now and never had any problems at the start (although think few have) My cdc told me not to do any added exercise in the first 2 weeks so maybe the combat class had something to do with it. Stick with it though cause it really is a great diet. x

Kate

It maybe you have a bug .... if you continue to feel sicky and don't want anything to eat, just sip water.

Otherwise it could be the quantity of vits and minerals in the shakes, which some people find too concentrated in the first few days. If you feel hungry have half a sachet - maybe add slightly more than 1/4 of a pint of water - and see how that feels. If that works of continue halving your sachets for a couple of days until your body is use to the vits and minerals.

Re exercise - I always say be gentle with yourself in the first 2weeks and listen to your body. If you feel like you can do it, fine ... otherwise wait until your body has adjusted to the diet.

Hope you feel better.

Back