Advice Please!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by ghdgirl, 24 September 2008 Social URL.

1. ghdgirl

ghdgirl Full Member

I have been back on SS after a break. First week I lost 6 pounds and last week 4 pounds, however (I know I shouldn't) I jump on the scales each morning and they haven't moved since last Thursday :cry: I have NOT cheated at all and have 100% SS'd. Any advise as I am finding it hard to keep motivated!

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Minz

Minz Maintainer

They will drop. I lost 4lbs overnight last week when I came back from holidays, must have been fluid retention......stay strong, the losses are there, just waiting to show.
  4. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

yeah im with minz keep of those scales they will drop hun xxx
  5. spooky

spooky Banned

Put the scales where you cannot get to them!!!

Often I have read on here, weight stays the same for a few days, then all of a sudden drops seemingly overnight.

Check the usuals... constipation - totm due, and don't weigh!!
  6. Elvira

Elvira Mistress of the Dark

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Calorie counting
    i never weigh myself at home for this reason exactly-i know i would be freaking out totally if the scales didn't move!!! xxx
  7. edibeedee

edibeedee Optifast Girl!

I agree w/soontobe.....i only weigh at my weekly wi. i KNOW that i will show a nice loss and that motivates me. Others feel weighing daily motivates them, you have to do what works for you. I know from past experience that when i would weigh daily, if i had a loss, i would play the game of "oh i can eat this, i can eat that" and slowly eat more and more and gain. or if i showed a gain it would depress me which caused me to want to give in to eating and i usually did. Do EVERYTHING you can to protect your weight loss. i keep thinking do i really want to have to go through this again. In the words of my new UK friends....defo not!;)
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.