Advice PLease

Linz67

Hello to anyone out there....

I am new to this forum and not sure how it all works yet. I have spent a lot of time over the past few days reading all the ups and downs of everyone's experiences and I felt inspried to join. Bear with me whilst i get used to it all.

I have just started week 3 on Lipotrim. OMG - can't believe that i have lost 15lbs already.

Can anyone identify with feeling cold all the time? i also feel quite tired and am sleeping a lot. Is this normal. My sleep quality is excellent , its like flicking a switch and i'm out cold for 8 hours minimum. i am struggling to wake up and feeling tired during the day.

Would really appreciate any tips, thanks.

Linz x x x

Hi and welcome to Minimins :)

I am not on Lipotrim, but I am a Cambridge counsellor. Both diets work on the same principle. You are feeling cold due to being in ketosis and burning fat.

Congratulations on your losses so far!!

More info here on this thread.:)

http://www.minimins.com/cambridge-diet-forum/18542-ketosis.html

Hello and welcome : )
Congratulations on that loss, it's wonderful.
I am freezing all the time - it's sadly normal!
It does seem to affect people's sleep too. I have the opposite issue - I am only sleeping 4 hours a day at the moment.

Hiya Linz, welcome aboard.
Your loss is great.
I think we all feel really cold, goes with the territory I'm afraid!
Try hot peppermint tea or have your shakes hot, it does help.
I sleep well too, make the most of it! xx

Welcome we are all freezing a lot of the time. Hot drinks help and when at home I resort to my hot water bottle.

I sleep well but do sometimes feel a bit drained, usually if I haven't spaced my shakes out very well or (but don't tell anybody) if I miss one out occasionally. Most of the time I feel great apart from the cold x

welcome to the group and well done on your weight loses so far. i am always cold on or off lipotrim so i not sure on this one..xxx

Welcome, well done on your losses so far and good luck with getting to target.

I am always cold and take a hot water bottle to bed every night!! Lots of hot black coffee helps as does wearing socks!!!! I don't sleep well at the moment but not sure why that is.

x

Back