Advice Please!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by pammysang, 27 May 2009 Social URL.

1. pammysang

pammysang Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    gastric band
    Hi everyone, I've been ss for three weeks now. I had my two weekly apptmnt with my cdc on Mon, but when I turned up there was no-one in! I've phoned twice and left messages to call me, but so far nothing - and my supplies will run out lunchtime tomorrow. I dont know if the poor lady is ill or what, but i'm firmly in ketosis and dreading having to come off the diet!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LellyCD

LellyCD Trying to stay healthy!

Hi pammy, Sorry you have found yourself in this situation could be an unexpected issue had arisen, in the meantime though, I would suggest calling the Cambridge Freephone referral line - Cambridge Diet find a counsellor

to try and find any other counsellor near to you and explain the situtation, someone else may be able to help you out for now.

Good luck!
    x

4. pammysang

pammysang Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    gastric band
    Thanks Lelly! Will give it a try!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.