Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Advice re different plans please?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Sez, 14 June 2008 Social URL.

1. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan
    I am (supposedly) doing SS on CD, as you know guys! However I am really struggling with it AT (no... dont worry its not a confession thread, I just know things are going downhill for me.)

Could someone advice on which plan I might cope a little better now; onw that includes some "real" food? I want to stay on CD but dont understand the complexities of SS+ or the next plan up the line; is it 810??

Could any of you advise me please, or maybe a CDC could help? I am floundering a bit......

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jennikay

jennikay Gold Member

SS+, is SS with a 'green and white' meal.
    Or, it's 4 shakes/soups and 200ml? of skimmed milk.

It's not that complex :)

You should have a Sole Source booklet which your CDC gave you, it's all in there :)

4. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan
    I'd forgotten about that!! DOH!! Will dig it out now!

5. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Sarah, I moved up to 810 on tuesday and I am delighted with myself being able to have one meal, I have also had a plain fat free yoghurt instead of the milk because I cant abide skimmed milk.

I've been having the yoghurt for breakfast, first CD at breaktime, slices of chicken / turkey with cucumber, lettuce, spring onions and radishes with Kraft fat free salad dressing for my lunch and it has really put me in great form and the final 2 CDs later in the evening. I'm loving it, I was worried it would lead to binging but it hasnt at all, I am quite satisfied with my daily meal

The scales have slowed down, part of it I feel is the food, but I could also be due on too. I am not too worried about it I am enjoying the food. As I am preparing for hols in a few weeks I am moving up to 1000 plan on monday or tuesday and I am looking forward to finally getting some fruit :) The things CD makes us excited about LOL

6. donnamarie2uk

donnamarie2uk Full Member

Hi Sarah I know exactly how your feeling, Ive really struggled on my fist week SSing so last night I was going to start 810 plan but ended up doing SS+ which i found was really good. I had a shake for breakfast, soup for lunch, for dinner I had 120g chicken and a tablespoon of lettuce and a tablespoon of cucumber, even though it doesnt sound a lot, it was actually enough then I started to get picky at about 9pm so had my last shake then I was fine.
    Im sure ive read on here the weight loss is about the same as if you were doing SS.
    Im feeling more positive today knowing I can have a meal again tonight. Im haing chicken salad again, bought some cottage cheese and some tuna for my dinners during the week.

7. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan
    Thanks everyone. I think its worth giving this a try, rather than giving up!!

8. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Oh definitely worth a try rather than giving up hun, (((hugs)))

Best of luck with the new plan xx

9. Camilla

Camilla Silver Member

Good luck Sez! XX

10. Deejay

Deejay Full Member

Diet:
    Exante
    I find doing 810 much easier than SS because when I know that I'm going to have dinner I am much less tempted to pick through the day. I still have good losses with 810 too.

Good luck!

Dee x

11. donnamarie2uk

donnamarie2uk Full Member

Don't give up sez, Come on together we can do it!!
    If you need a buddy I'm here

12. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan
    DEF not giving up , been at this for far too long!!! LOL!!! Just been on a detour, for a while!!

Will start SS+ on Mon I think. Off to buy new scales now, as old ones just toooooooo dodgy!!! I dont trust them!! (Oh & will buy some cott cheese and salad as my first meal!!! mmmmmmm)

Can I ask, is balsamic vinegar ok as a dressing?

13. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I dont see balsamic vinegar on the SS+ list but it is on the 810. Just mentions fat free dressing

14. xdebzx

xdebzx Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge SS
    good luck on SS+ Sarah, i am on it and not hungry at all. I use a small plate for my allowances and i think it has a pyschological effect on me as it looks full.

I am finding that my last shake ends up being 9pm ish instead of 7pm.

I havent been in the slightest bit hungry either.

You have done so well, i am sure you will be fine.

debs x:)

15. abz

abz Gold Member

good luck hon :)

abz xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.