advice required xxxxxx please :)

Well done Harriet......

You know sometimes I wonder if the people who hurt us most have any bloody idea what they've done.... one of the reasons that I haven't worked for the last two years is cos two women who'd been friends (I thought) for the last 30 and 40 years respectively tried to destroy me when I employed them to work for me. To cut a long story short, I lost my company (and a LOT of money) and had a complete breakdown. Anyway I hadn't seen either of them since July 2009 but on Thursday I was walking up the high street when I saw one of them ahead, about to turn into a shopping arcade. I thought that, having seen me, she'd do the decent thing and carry on but
she had the 7ucking nerve to stop me and ask me how I was!!!!!!!!! I looked her in the eye, kept a perfectly composed face, said "fine" and just walked on....her face was a picture and I couldn't stop shaking afterwards!

She even went back to my old office and said how fantastic I looked.........what was I supposed to do? Like, forget that they sacked me from my own company, tried to make out that I'd faked a breakdown, tried to drag me through the Courts, robbed me blind....but hey, "how are you?" yeah right....

Dignity Harriet, dignity x

Well done Harriet......

You know sometimes I wonder if the people who hurt us most have any bloody idea what they've done.... one of the reasons that I haven't worked for the last two years is cos two women who'd been friends (I thought) for the last 30 and 40 years respectively tried to destroy me when I employed them to work for me. To cut a long story short, I lost my company (and a LOT of money) and had a complete breakdown. Anyway I hadn't seen either of them since July 2009 but on Thursday I was walking up the high street when I saw one of them ahead, about to turn into a shopping arcade. I thought that, having seen me, she'd do the decent thing and carry on but
she had the 7ucking nerve to stop me and ask me how I was!!!!!!!!! I looked her in the eye, kept a perfectly composed face, said "fine" and just walked on....her face was a picture and I couldn't stop shaking afterwards!

She even went back to my old office and said how fantastic I looked.........what was I supposed to do? Like, forget that they sacked me from my own company, tried to make out that I'd faked a breakdown, tried to drag me through the Courts, robbed me blind....but hey, "how are you?" yeah right....

Dignity Harriet, dignity x

you dont know how much that meant to me for you to share that..thank you xxxxxxx

my weight has skyrocketed this year...after all this stuff with 'you know who' its been even worse but i think, actually making myself think and talk about it has really helped. its so natural for me to lock things away to make them 'go away' if you see what i mean but i do feel different. saying that i cant seem to get on top of my weight loss. i bought some lt the other day and got ill then i havent been able to stick to it. i think ill keep it for when i do. i just dont know what avenue to go down to help me back onto the straight and narrow. what do i do?

h x

You have to be in the right frame of mind Harriet and you're obviously not there at the moment, don't worry, the time will come just try and eat sensibly, mfp really helps me. I'm not losing anything but I'm not putting it on either......x

Back