Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Advice suggestions please?

Discussion in 'Fitness Health and Exercise' started by vicky1804, 13 November 2011 Social URL.

1. vicky1804

vicky1804 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(25.91%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi all
    Work has a gym and I'm starting this week.
    I'm planning to do the couch 2 5k on the treadmills.
    I did start it earlier this year but stopped due to an accident.
    Im planning to have a yoghurt about 1-1.5 hrs before and possibly a protein shake after.
    However when I did this earlier this year I would literally shake for about 20 min after my workout, Does this have something to do with the fact I didn't have anything to eat after? or because I pushed myself too hard?
    Main reason being I still need to walk to the tube station after which is about 15 min.
    Thanks alot

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Kron

Kron Target Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st0lb(35.71%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    a yogurt 1 1/2 hours before is not enough fuel to see you through any workout! That is why your body is in such a state afterwards. I have trouble working out after eating, so you need to find what works for you.

I have taken a post from a q I asked about what to eat before working out, hope it helps

4. vicky1804

vicky1804 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(25.91%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    That helps alot thanks.
    I wasnt eating before a workout before so wanted to do it right this time. I finish work at 3.30 and generally have lunch around 1ish so I could have a banana or some sunflower seeds about 3pm

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.