Advice wanted!!

octavia

Hi,

I am currently 3 weeks into LL and doing well. I read up lots on here whilst waiting for my start date (8 week wait!) and got myself some mix-a-mousse from ebay which I absolutely love and is helping loads as I like so few of the flavours and am not keen on shakes.
It is costing me £10 a throw from ebay and my question is this -

would it be acceptable for me to contact a local cambridge counsellor just to buy mix-a-mousse or would this be rude/cheeky?:confused:

I chose LL for the group counselling aspect, and as I have 12 stone to lose am going to consider moving over to Cambridge once I go in to development.

Thanks for your advice:)

As CDC we are not allowed to send out products of any sort....maybe you could find a CDC local to you and give the diet ago. I must say that the flavours on Cambridge are better, you may even find some you like.
As far as the counselling side of things goes I personally work on a One to one basis and will help my clients with any issues they have with overeating.

The price you are paying on ebay is way way over the top...:confused:

Good luck with whatever you choose to do
Take care
HM
XX

Hi HM,

at this point all I am wondering is would it be acceptable to contact a local counsellor to buy just the mix-a-mousse?
I am not wanted to move over until I have finished the group counselling.
If it isn't acceptable thats fine, I will carry on buying from ebay, I just kind of wanted an idea before I offended my local counsellor!

You can only ask. Whatever you do, though, you'd still need to fill in one of our medical forms before you can buy anything which means in Cambridge terms if you are on medication or have medical conditions, you will need to take it to the doctors to get it signed before you could buy anything. At least that's what I'd insist on just so I'm covered from the companies point of view.

Back