Advice welcome!

nicnac18

Hi everyone,

I have tried many diets in the past and mostly been successful on them, but always put the weight back on. I intended on starting Diet Chef last Tuesday but I have been binging like crazy. I wondered if anyone could give me any advice to stop this?! I thought my head was in it, but clearly not!

I am thinking of listening to the Paul McKenna CD to keep me on track as for some reason I seem to be struggling not to snack on biscuits. I really do have no idea why as I find the Diet Chef meals delicious and very filling.

Luckily I have a new found love for swimming so this is cancelling all the rubbish I have been putting into my body, but isn't helping me lose anything!

I will treat tomorrow as a new day and my official Day 1 and hope this helps me stay on track.

Nicola :)

Come on here and post lots post your food diary and your starting weight.

If your tempted pop on here it helps to divert your attention.

Take a before pic as well always helps to spur people on

Thank you that's a really good idea. I think I will start a food diary on here from tomorrow and hopefully that will keep me on track!

That's great ideal I'd like to see how your doing as I don't start mine until may but it gives me good ideal of how it works

Yay bring on the weight loss

Do you have much to lose?

Yep! I would be happy with a 20 lbs loss, but ideally I would like to lose 27 lbs to be at my ultimate goal.

But this time I definitely won't be giving up!

That's not too bad should achieve that in no time at all

Good luck for day 1 you can do it

I hope you have the results that a number of us are having on Diet Chef. Because most of the food is pretty good, it's much easier to stick to than many other diets I think!

Come may ill be switching over from slim and save to diet chef I really can't wait :)

Thank you everyone for your kind posts!

I do have my fitness pal but I tend to not use it for that reason ha! Maybe I will start tracking again.

Day 1 has gone very well so far, had lots of things to do to keep me busy!

Back