• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

advice x

:p Hi everyone!!!
Just a little thought I want to share with you :rolleyes: seeing as this is my second time round on LT, I know how important this forum is and how amazingly supportive everyone is!!!!:D:D:D:D
Last time round on around week 5 I lost nothing at all !!! I was gutted but the week after I lost 8lb so please dont be disapointed with a small loss as that means a BIG loss will follow!!!! :p

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

anne-mariep

Silver Member
S: 13st2lb C: 9st13lb G: 9st4lb BMI: 22.4 Loss: 3st3lb(24.46%)
i lost nothing this week so thanks for your post. Its very difficult wen you lose nothing. ive a week break so im hoping for a big loss since its for 2 weeks after nothing.

BUTTERBEAN94

Is a loser! ;-)
S: 22st10lb C: 21st0lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 46 Loss: 1st10lb(7.55%)
Thats really good advice florida, We seem to think if we sts then we have failed...so not true, sometimes you have to look at the bigger picture.

S: 16st12lb C: 16st4lb G: 10st7lb Loss: 0st8lb(3.39%)
that is very reasuring to hear as such a tough plan it would most certainly knock you if you lost nothing one week...i'll hold onto that thought xx

we do need to look at the bigger picture and remember that LT promises at least a stone a month!!!!! what other diet can do that!!! LT is very hard but really works. Great going everyone!!!!!