advice x

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by FloridaGirl, 8 October 2009 Social URL.

1. FloridaGirl

FloridaGirl Full Member

:p Hi everyone!!!
    Just a little thought I want to share with you :rolleyes: seeing as this is my second time round on LT, I know how important this forum is and how amazingly supportive everyone is!!!!:D:D:D:D
    Last time round on around week 5 I lost nothing at all !!! I was gutted but the week after I lost 8lb so please dont be disapointed with a small loss as that means a BIG loss will follow!!!! :p

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. anne-mariep

anne-mariep Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(24.46%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim ~ now maintaining hopefully
    i lost nothing this week so thanks for your post. Its very difficult wen you lose nothing. ive a week break so im hoping for a big loss since its for 2 weeks after nothing.

4. BUTTERBEAN94

BUTTERBEAN94 Is a loser! ;-)

Start Weight:
    22st10lb
    Current Weight:
    21st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(7.55%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thats really good advice florida, We seem to think if we sts then we have failed...so not true, sometimes you have to look at the bigger picture.

5. slimmer2moro

slimmer2moro Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.39%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    that is very reasuring to hear as such a tough plan it would most certainly knock you if you lost nothing one week...i'll hold onto that thought xx

6. FloridaGirl

FloridaGirl Full Member

we do need to look at the bigger picture and remember that LT promises at least a stone a month!!!!! what other diet can do that!!! LT is very hard but really works. Great going everyone!!!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.