Advice...

Gemma1986

Im just me!
Please can i have some advice from you all.
Just been thinking since my holiday ,re swimwear.
I wear a tankin top with hi leg briefs as of my shape.
I am very big legs and my tummy has a big flabby roll so i wont wear a bikini.
Does anyone have any advice how i can get rid of this?
I no when i went to the gym it did start to tone up so is this my answer again?

Im not too sure about this im afraid. I know that there was a thread about this before and a number of people suggested belly dancing which would tone up your tummy a little bit and has the fun element to it so it isnt too boring. Then of course there is sit ups etc.
If the gym worked for you though then maybe that is the best answer for you if you can afford it, other wise, maybe get a good DVD to do at home.
Sorry I cant be of more help x x x x

Thank you, i did think about the gym but it seems to be a 5 min wounder with me and i need to find a cheaper gym 2!

I'm no expert, but did go to the gym a lot a few years back You need to do a combination of fat burning exercises and toning so it might be good to get a dvd to do at home rather than pay out gym fees. Someone recommended the Davina one to me but I haven't bought it as yet so don't know how good it is.
I've just set myself up on the wii fit so will give that a go.

hey hunny. I expect the gym is proberly the best way forward to trim and tone up..

but just so you know.. i have a simming costume, and its a one piece, but its gorgeous, its got a little bit of boob support, and its designed to look like a really long tankini top and pants, but in fact its a one piece with tummy controll.. and its a beautiful design. and really slimming on anyone.. i picke dit up from matalan for lik £7 ina sale, but i know they do simaler designs now xxxxxxx

Thanks for your replies, i think the gym maybe the best way forward for me. As i would love to wear a bikini if i was more toned up. I no when i was away there was so many more bigger ladies that didnt worry.

Back