advice..

xxchristiexx

Team Reem
Out for a meal 2mro night with girlies from work.. iv told myself that when im out for a meal im gonna enjoy what i fancy and not stress to much over syns etc (but not go to mad) as i want slimming world to be a way of life, i dont want to totally cut things out, but I will try and still food optimise where i can if that makes sense and make better choices where i can..

I think i am going to go for pate with melba toast as a starter or the chicken wings, which wud be better? and chilli beef with either side salad or champ for main, this doesn’t sound overly bad does it? the chilli beef cums in pitta bread but i will be askin for it without it. its my fav thing on menu so lookin forward to it :D

I'd say the chicken wings would be better (skin removed if you can) pate is really high in fat.
Chilli with side salad - I suspect champ would have lots of butter in it.

As you say though, you're not going to worry too much so have what you fancy - these are just my suggestions.

BTW - we have an eating out sub forum now. Probably new since you were last here :)

Aw yeah sorry I forgot to post there woops! That’s great thank u, may not have a starter yet im still tryin to decide lol.. yeah not goin to stress to much as its not as if im out every week for dinner and one meal will hardly make me gain iv also around 20-30 syns left for the week to and weigh in on Wednesday, will eat plenty of fruit 2mro and a nice free breakkie and lunch :D

Sorry to sound stupid...but what's champ?? :eek::confused::p

Back