Advice

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by kers_pink, 16 June 2014 Social URL.

1. kers_pink

kers_pink Full Member

Start Weight:
    22st5.0lb
    Current Weight:
    20st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(8.95%)
    Diet:
    scottish slimmers ( calorie counting) & xenical
    Hello, everyone looking for some advice I have recently started taking my little blue pills again after been off them due to having to wait upto 6 weeks to get them from the chemist. I lost all willpower & was taking them while eating a very unhealthy diet.

I started going to a slimming club called Scottish slimmers which essentially is calorie counting I have 1,825 calories per day. As I lose weight this will come down I am currently 21stone 8.5lb.

I don't count fat & I was wondering how important it is? Other than to not having side effects.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Pudders

Pudders Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2.5lb(7.37%)
    Diet:
    Xenical and Calorie Counting
    Hi There. Wishing you lots of luck on your journey. :)
    My understanding is that the fat is the most important thing when taking them.
    From personal experience, I ate nothing which had more than 5% fat in, and the weight fell off me. I'm rubbish at diets, but the fear of the consequences kept me on the straight and narrow. I was obese, miserable and desperate... I commited 100% and got the results I needed.
    Wishing you lots of luck and enjoyment in your journey! :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

4. kers_pink

kers_pink Full Member

Start Weight:
    22st5.0lb
    Current Weight:
    20st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(8.95%)
    Diet:
    Hmm I think I need to re-think this situation so just to make myself understand better I bought a granola , fruit yoghurt thingy from asda earlier it's 3.1g fat per 100g so is that ok to eat? Thanks in advance x

5. Pudders

Pudders Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2.5lb(7.37%)
    Diet:
    Xenical and Calorie Counting
    Absolutely perfect as it's under the 5gm per 100. Enjoy! X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

6. TracyGWill

TracyGWill Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    9st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    12st7lb(58.14%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Personally, and this is only my own experience, I didn't track fat, only calories. :) xx

7. bexster71

bexster71 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st5.0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st13.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(7.38%)
    Diet:
    Orlistat & counting calories
    I'm a newbie and I've stuck to the rules on fat as I don't want to get tango'd, also count calories using mfp. Good luck in you journey x

8. kers_pink

kers_pink Full Member

Start Weight:
    22st5.0lb
    Current Weight:
    20st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(8.95%)
    Diet:
    I only stuck to counting calories last time I used them had side effects. I have today though had a harder look at things I eat as snacks like a kitkat low on calories but high in fat I don't think I will count fat religiously but I've certainly had my eyes opened & will be making an effort to look at packages etc but my main focus is calorie counting I will aim for the 5g fat rule but making sure I'm under my calories is my main focus x

9. bexster71

bexster71 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st5.0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st13.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(7.38%)
    Diet:
    Orlistat & counting calories
    I keep my main priority fat as I don't want to get tango'd, counting calories I run along side that and found it really easy x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.